PreMatch | Liverpool vs. Newcastle | PL Matchday 33 | Saturday April 24th 12:30h | ANFIELD

What did you do…

4 Likes

Be good to go 2 or 3 goals up instead of 1 and then can’t hold on.

1 Like

I always feel there are 2 teams you want to see roll into town when you really need 3 points. The other one is West Ham.

Alisson - TAA, Phillips, Kabak, Robbo - Tiago, Fabinho, Jones/Shaq - Salah, Mane, Jota.

1 Like

A win and nothing else this. Drop points and kiss top four goodbye. Fabinho needs to play midfield.

1 Like

Let’s hope, the lads are all focused and rearing to go after last Sunday and the football politics distracting everyone.

1 Like

If Phillips is back yes but if not he plays in defence.

Ben Davies is obviously not good enough, much like the Greek guy whose name I can never spell.

1 Like

Kyrgiakos made 49 appearances in total for the club; bit harsh to say he wasn’t good enough for the club. He wasn’t “first team” standard but a solid, reliable backup- a superior version of Nat Phillips, if you like.

3 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t mean him, he wasn’t a bad player at all. I was referring to signing of the guy who’s supposed to be back up to Robertson.

Ah- got you. I thought you were comparing centre halves. :+1:

2 Likes

Phillips has done us proud recently. Not saying he will be a first choice CB but has improved a lot over the season performed with credit. Hopefully he will be back this week end.

1 Like

You mean the son of a bitch that virtually saved our club from extinction ?

5 Likes

And improved the stadium and will continue to do so.
Built a shiny new training ground.
Most important of all, brought Jurgen Klopp to the the club, resulting in winning the league for the first time in 30 yrs, winning the Champions League and the World Club Championship.
Yes, that son of a bitch.

4 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah. Mind, my post was written before he made that apology.

1 Like

… and tried to sell our principles down a drain.
We were in a mess though weren’t we which is easy to forget now!

Tsimikas might surprise us yet, maybe after a proper preseason he might show us how good he is.

… or when Robertson is completely burnt out and injured for a whole season …

You knew that, didn’t you

:wink: :rofl:

Sebastian Coates? No? Am not doing it right?

1 Like

You spelled Tiago Ilori wrong :nerd_face:

2 Likes