PreMatch | Liverpool vs. Newcastle | PL Matchday 33 | Saturday April 24th 12:30h | ANFIELD

5 Likes

Need a win, a comfortable win to set for remaining games.
If Nat is fit he starts at CB with Fabinho, Thiago and Jones in midfield.
Any 3 of the 4 up top.
If anything the words of Hendo, Milner, Klopp and the idiocy of Leeds and the diatribe of Neville should galvanise the team, forge greater bonds.
Just fucking win.

Fast forward to last day of season with Chelsea, Leicester and Liverpool contending for 2 of the 4 CL placesā€¦
Imagine the collective wanking in SKY as Leicester are pushed to overcome the ā€œso called Big 6ā€ nasty bullies.

I shudder!

2 Likes

Weā€™re not getting top 4 as we need too many teams to crumble and loose form. We need West Ham and Chelsea to really fall away and I canā€™t see both teams doing that.
This will be another frustrating afternoon and we will leak another poor goal but end up scrapping a win before we go to old Trafford next Sunday and roll over like we normally do.

Weā€™re getting top 4 as we need few teams to crumble and lose form. We need West Ham and Chelsea to really fall away and I can see both teams doing that.
This will be another excellent afternoon and we will score few excellent goals and end up with a fantastic win before we go to old Trafford next Sunday and kick their sorry asses like we normally do.

6 Likes

A very good victory here (4-0) and a draw between Chelsea and WHU and we go 4th.

Come on reds

Hope the fans outside the ground make their voices heard and everybody behaves.

Unfortunately only takes 1 fucking moron to do something stupid and it reflects bad on all of us as a club and a fan base.

What more do you want?

A 4-0 win and Chelsea and West Ham to draw

Good to see Curtis Jones in full training today. Hope to see him in action v Newcastle.

1 Like

But with the other hand I take Jota away.

Rumored to be injured. Not been seen in training.

Yeah, Phillips and Jones back in training but no jota.

Fucking hell what is going on with the injuries at this club this year.

Canā€™t remember another season like it not just for us but for any club.

Whatā€™s the cause?

If only that were true.

Our league W-D-L record at Old Trafford is 0-3-1 since JĆ¼rgen arrived and 5-7-16 overall since the Premier League began.

Makes grim reading, which is why three points against the Barcodes is all the more important.

8 Likes

So it was under Brendan, we last won there.

Miraculously, yes.

March 2014, when we won 3-0 courtesy of a brace from Stevie G and a late Suarez strike.

2 Likes

That season was kinda surreal as a whole.

2 Likes

Sorry but doesnā€™t all the training sessions heā€™s been attending count as pre-season in his case?

We won 3 pens that day, Gerrard could have a hattrick and it is not a stretch to say that we could have put 7 or 8 past them. United were utterly woeful.

4 Likes

That Suarez shoulder touch was possibly the best first touch Iā€™ve seen from a Liverpool player, at least in my following.

1 Like

Yeah, true. We give them too much respect, which we shouldnā€™t.

Thereā€™s so much negativity already, it gets tiresome when thatā€™s what keeps getting added. We donā€™t ā€œnormally roll overā€ for them as well like highlighted.

1 Like

I think on their day they could give us a hiding given our current CB issues.