PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

Jota Trent Szobo off

Gakpo Bradley Nunez on

Please Arne

1 Like

Yes. But also really yes

2 Likes

Not to worry! I was recently contacted by a high-ranking member of the Nigerian royal family who is in need of assistance with transferring funds to the USA. I’ll bring you in on that, you’ll make your $5k back easily…

4 Likes

The international break hasn’t done us any good…It is a bit sloppy at times.

NFO is just sitting back…We need to break their lines…

Jota’s a bit quiet…Salah is swamped…

We can’t handle a press resistant, counter press, high press, false nine team that counter attacks.

2 Likes

Reminiscent of the Ipswich game. Expect better in the second half, and at least two goals.

2 Likes

Always the way for us. Lost count of the number of times we were riding high and scoring for fun, only to have an international break sap all of our momentum from us. It’s a bastard.

1 Like

A what now ? :rofl:

@cynicaloldgit, comments?

1 Like

Slot needs to give the boys a talk.

I give up.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the second half here. See what Slot tweaks. NFOs thuggery cant carry on for the full 90

2 Likes

Ideally we would have gone in ahead. They can regroup, and try to put their all into the second half for as long as possible, with a view to bringing in a fast and skillful winger to nick it. Thats their game plan, and we have given them some hope.

On our end, we need to be better. Mo lost the ball a lot in promising positions. Jota hasn’t been that much of a threat. Our passing is more sloppy than normal, and the sense of control we have had now looks a bit helter-skelter again.

What tactics will Slot drill down on at half time? What adjustment will he make to get a needed improvement? It will be fascinating to see.

I’d like to see Darwin Nunez see half an hour. It has looked a bit too comfortable for Forest at the back, and Nunez is trouble for any defence, especially if he is hungry and looking to get the nod ahead of Jota.

1 Like

Spam bots don’t give up!

6 Likes

Isn’t it a badge of pride that this forum has gotten popular enough to get spam.

Don’t mean the AN_L spams

2 Likes

It’s bloody annoying

1 Like

Trent to get the first. Salah 2nd and 3 rd.

They better. I’ve got both of them in my FPL

1 Like

We’re winning this 3-0. Tiring them out and first goal will break them

3 Likes

Will quick short passes be the key to breaking their defence?