PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

Absolute world-class goal, probably one of the best I’ve seen in the last years. Everything is perfect about that goal, and it’s not undeserved.

Pressure on…

2 Likes

Oh…

Shit.

Well, now Forest may actually win. If so, karmically deserved tbh.

Allison should have saved that, but Forest have had 3-4 good chances. We have not had very many good finishes at all.

This went from a bit disappointing to very disappointing, skipping the disappointing stage.

1 Like

I don’t know what we’re even trying to do since that sub.

1 Like

Ffs.

What a shit weekend.

1 Like

Well this is embarrassing

2 Likes

Was hoping for a slotty afternoon.

Bradley getting beat a little too easily there.

We’ve deserved nothing more from this game.

How the hell does Trent get the blame for that? Was a brilliant goal. Sometimes you just have to give credit

1 Like

Hope the cunt Nuno gets fired.

Can’t stand him and his team’s.

1 Like

Forest and Bournemouth at home should be 6 nailed on points

3 Likes

Disappointing. Poor. Performance.

probably gets an extension if he wins at anfield

If they continue to play as they do, they’ll win. There is still a chance that we get up a notch, and that they fall back trying to defend their lead. In that case, we still have a chance.

But so far, Slot’s three changes have been an epic fail. They have changed the game very much in Forest’s favour.

1 Like

Hardly embarrassing. Results like this can happen, it’s been a scruffy match, they’ve been set up to shithouse and frustrate and they’ve done it well. We got hit on the counter. It happens.

2 Likes

I’ve never liked 3 subs at the same time. Always kills momentum. Fans are always shouting for it but there’s a reason why Klopp was typically cautious with subs

2 Likes

Not sure why Slot doesn’t make a simple sub of Endo for Macca

1 Like

he cant stand endo

Yeah, I don’t like it either, but didn’t Klopp do it too at times last season?

Sorry but forest will be 17-20th and theyve got 3 points at ours. No excuses

3 Likes

I just love his compact game and quick simple passing to let the game flow. Good with his tackling too

1 Like