PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

welcome to the PL Mr Arne Slot

Yeah, probably would have made more sense. At least we keep the shape. Now our midfielder are all over the place

If we zero points today, it will two or three too many. Absolutely terrible performance.

1 Like

I wonder if Slot has a further ace in his sleeve, or if he’s already out of ideas…

Forest not won here for 55 years

Nope…that is on slot though…Putting TAA in the midfield was a mistake that Southgate made and never made again…

1 Like

Bradley is having a mare…

1 Like

Pitiful performances all round.

Lesson number 1 for Slot, rotate after internationals.

1 Like

Well…i go n bring my washing in…and the shit hits the fan…ffs…

Moving Trent in the middle? Hmmm…

he jus cannot keep up

I don’t think there is an easy fix on this one since it’s so essentially about movement and timing, as well as very subpar finishing from forwards.

We can play just as we play now and still score 1-2 goals of course. I mean, sometimes you can play poorly and still score on a shot or a header after all. But chances are very low for us scoring 2 goals without forest getting another.

Since Forest is a big underdog with players with less skill, I think we should applaud them. In that context, they deserve to beat us when we are playing like this (unless we start scoring). They have given their all.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen him play this poor.

The initial subs should have been Trent off, Szob off, and Jota off.

3 Likes

one shot on goal this half and it was not even on goal

Bradley…the Jordan Ibe of his day :grin:

Shit show all round

Unless we score 2 late goals, then we clearly are the best

1 Like

Stimking overall performance

1 Like

Yeah, they have been excellent all game. I expected them to fade away during the second half, but it’s the contrary: our lads have faded away, and Anfield is very much like a graveyard btw…

1 Like

Salah, ffs.