PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

well i know the bar is low… but for all those who thought bradley was that guy to replace TAA in defence… he is clearly not

Please don’t compare the team Klopp had against this. Klopp had some ordinary players

We got what we deserved.

Forest better tactically in every sense.

1 Like

Bag o shite.

Slot out.

1 Like

I’d say we were in control for 55 minutes, albeit not playing well. The subs fuckres us over, after their goal, there was never a way back for us.

Shit City has won.

Our commentator raising questions about Dom getting booked for “kicking the ball away” :joy:

Half the people in here have already forgotten that game ever happened :joy: it’s 38 convincing league wins or toys are thrown out of the pram. No inbetween.

2 Likes

No we didn’t not playing well isn’t falling apart.

Bradleys lapse in concentration cost the goal.

2 Likes

congrats forrest… got exactly what we deserved

Well fuck me, that was all kind of shite.

Proper “we’re too good to lose against this sort of team” performance we had last season.

Shite

1 Like

Virg was good as always. Our front 3/5 were all shite

2 Likes

Embarrassing.
Fuck off

To be honest, the previous game was a midfield of Casemiro and Mainoo…One’s a geriatric and the other is an over-rated English “wonderboy”…

1 Like

Well, on this day, Nottingham Forest deserved to beat us given their player quality (which is less than ours). They had a decent shape and they stuck to their plan.

Congratulations to them.

We will win again, hopefully next game. This isn’t the end of the world, just a horrid and painful surprise. Chin up, guys !

6 Likes

Ok then Klopp’s last defeat at Anfield was 1-0 to Palace and he had the same players Slot does :joy:

4 Likes

A reality check for sure. Forest played well and deserved that result.

2 Likes

I think this one is on Slot midfield changes.

I don’t think anyone is throwing any toys anywhere. We’ve been absolutely shite today.

2 Likes