PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

I’d actually agree with that except Mo for Jota. TAA and Mo really were below par and soaked up all our attacks - we would have been better without them

He doesn’t do that they don’t score.

Welcome to the EPL Arne.

2 Likes

its only 11am here… WTF, do i do now

First half wasn’t great but you could see the seeds of a decent performance. Second half was a mess with barely evidence of a plan. The worst half under slot by a long distance

2 Likes

Szobo should of been subbed after the 1st half. He was terrible today.

Alcohol

1 Like

Walshy’s toys are in a different postcode he threw them so far - although maybe he doesn’t count since he’s a miserable bastard even when we win.

3 Likes

Yeah as a collective whats annoying is certain players get more of the blame.

Crazy to think Forest hadnt won at Anfield since the 60s given they were a very good side for a good period right up until the early 90s.

3 Likes

:thinking: sounds about right

He only ever shows up when its not going well.

3 Likes

As much as arnie gets credit fir first 3 he needs to accept today as down to him.
Not subbing players who were shocking is on him

1 Like

Shocking performances from most of the players today. Well below the required level.

You mixed up the timeline here, TAA in midfield, then they score.

1 Like

what has endo done not to even get a shot in this team

1 Like

As expected in here

2 Likes

Hope those Masiala rumours turn out to be true because Szoboszlai ain’t cutting the mustard.

Nunez can fuck off, too.

by far one of the worst games i have seen us play in the last few seasons, especially at home as well

Poor guy getting sidelined worse than the average Asian contestant on The Bachelor :cry:

1 Like