PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

what a fucking day

I’m worried about Mo. While his stats looked good before today, he has looked slower and easier to push off the ball this season. Do we need to change the barista or is age finally starting to catch up on him? Unfortunately when he drops deeper and slows the game we don’t look effective and I’m not sure we can really keep playing him as he has been. Either we need more pace in front (Nunez) or he needs to be playing higher or we need a different shape.

He doesn’t use the ball well enough, which was a problem today even with Mac on the pitch and something we needed to address when having to take him off. Endo just isn’t that guy. What Slot tried today clearly didn’t work but that doesn’t mean Endo was the right option either

We’ll see if he gets the chance now seeing as this didn’t work, but if Jones stays fit I’d imagine he’d be ahead

1 Like

Everyone looked good against United. It’s not revisionism to state that he had a brilliant first few months and hasn’t done much since. There’s obviously a top player there so hopefully finds his level again soon.

Everyone bar Grav and Virg were poor today tbf

5 Likes

So are you saying Bradley not defending well is because Trent went into midfield :thinking:.

Bit hard on him based on today?

1 Like

International Breaks, 2024-25 Season

There will be no league games on the weekends of:

• September 7, 2024
  • October 12, 2024
  • November 16, 2024
  • March 22, 2025

Lots to look forward to lol

2 Likes