PreMatch | Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest | PL Matchday 4 | Saturday 14th September 15:00

We only got to look at the avatar ‘nicknames’ on here to see everyone does it… I think it is just preferable to being known by a name, rather than a number - Personally, it doesn’t bother me either way

1 Like

Tomorrow’s matchday programme:

19 Likes

You realise I’m going to have to use it at every opportunity now :wink:

Btw, I don’t know about Dutch, but in German his name sounds dangerously close to ‘shitarse’.

2 Likes

Saturday can’t come soon enough.

3 Likes

I know.
We create monsters every fucking day!

1 Like

What happened to your iconic profile picture?

Hugo!

1 Like

Slot does well at the press conference. Answers everything, engages in everything, is pleasant, professional, has boundaries. He’s a leader and already at this stage, you can see the steel and determination of the man.

I think it’s going to be really good with him at the helm. Klopp is a legend, and you cannot recreate him. Slot is his own man and I really like what I see so far.

9 Likes

Slot has said he sees Elliott more in midfield, but thought at that time he was also the best alternative to Mo on the right we had. It adds to the sense of bringing in Chiesa because it’s not just a quality addition, but also then frees Elliott up to be a full member of the rather thin midfield group.

There is a video of everyone arriving back and the entire time Mo is chilling at the coffee bar as a succession of people come in and walk past him :joy:

That’s how me and mates, Gaz, Baz, Lofty, and Trigger approach it as well

2 Likes

Had an account/password malfunction, so ISMF had to merge my old account with a new one. I have not yet been able to locate that image again.

Sounds fun

1 Like

You better hurry. Some might mistake you as the Korma Man :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can’t believe you said it.
We don’t talk about Hugo.

1 Like

Showing too much leg.

1 Like

You’ll be quoted on that, you know…

2 Likes

Why?