PreMatch | Liverpool vs Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 38 | Sunday May 22nd 16:00h | Anfield

Let’s end the season in style.

Y.N.W.A.

11 Likes

@redalways i was first

2 Likes

One thread would do just fine :grin:

3 Likes

Didn’t see it when I posted. Not sure what to do now.

1 Like

Give up. :joy:

1 Like

Probably will to be honest. Can’t be arsed with the thread shenanigans most days now, all I care about is the three points and winning the title.

5 Likes

@Mascot could you please delete the other one.

2 Likes

Three points, no injuries, and the Premier League title. All I ask.

And no whining please.

8 Likes

When in doubt, rub one out. Works for @PeachesEnRegalia

6 Likes

One more pl win and god knows whether we will be champions or not. Be great if Villa can get even a draw and we win.

4 Likes

Wolves are not in the best moment, 3 losses and 2 draws in the last 5 matches.

A 3-1 win and no injuries going into the CL-final week.

No match officials announced jet but something tells me we are getting Dean for his final match.

2 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

9 Likes

Final matchday, and we’re in with a chance, and allied with reds-at-heart with something to prove and full motivation to upset City’s advantage.

A fight on dual front. Jürgen’s boys to end the season with a win, in a delirious Anfield, and Stevie G. with Coutinho and Ings and all his other lads taking the fight in Emptihad to take Pep’s scalp, against all odds!

The setting is there for a perfect story…if only all the boys can deliver, what a story it can be…

Proud no matter what, and thank you Jürgen and the reds for even making us dream of such stories!
Reds at Anfield, and reds wherever you are all over the world, sing your lungs out, scream your hearts out!
YNWA

7 Likes

It’s a narrative you can’t really buy, bit like Blackburn in the 1995.

2 Likes

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

1 Like

What are the chances? 14 points behind, everyone handing the league to city. We catch up, win 2 cups, get to CL final and take PL to the last day. Meanwhile our rivals play a team managed by a Liverpool legend. They’ll be making movies of this!

5 Likes

Ings and Coutinho to score against City.

9 Likes

London Violin GIF by Wigmore Hall

1 Like

No need to risk Fab, Virgil or Mo for me otherwise strongest possible side.

Alisson Trent Matip Konate Robbo Hendo Naby Thiago Jota Mane Diaz

1 Like

I expect VVD will play and probably Salah though I don’t think eithier have to but I expect Klopp will from what he was saying. I think I’d consider someone else at RB and not TAA.

1 Like