PreMatch | Liverpool vs Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 38 | Sunday May 22nd 16:00h | Anfield

well, there you go

2 Likes

I’m sure Klopp will want to get some minutes into Van Dijk and Salah before Next Saturday.

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What we have done this year is unprecedented. Even if we win nothing else. No team has ever played the maximum amount of games, and come 2 games away from a quadruple

10 Likes

I’m not buying it. City will be favorites for the league every season of Grealish’s contract. There’s almost no way that clause was negotiated in there. He’s full of shit. The cunt.

8 Likes

And how would Richards have access to that information?

3 Likes

You might as well just give them an extra 15m.

Though Micah Richards talks a lot of shit seems a bit worried. I’ve noticed his cheeky chappy persona goes when they lose. Was a joy to see at half time in the FA Cup

5 Likes

Whatever the outcome in this match, I am so proud of the boys, Jurgen and all the backroom staff. These people were pushed to the absolute limit and in difficult circumstances. To come from 14 points behind the leaders to just 1 point is just phenomenal .
Jurgen has provided the football fans with beautiful and thrilling football and he has won us all the major cups. We couldn’t ask for more.

22 Likes

Three out of four wouldn’t be too bad. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

3-0 at least whoever klopp fields!

2 Likes

We have agent Coady, at the heart of their defence.

3 Likes

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here…

2 Likes

Michah is a cartoon character. How he is considered as a pundit is unbelievable.

Its a commentary on the dumbing of society that he has a voice.

11 Likes

I expect a mix of last night and Paris line ups.
Just do this and hope that Villa do the rest.

Win it. That’s all we can do. It doesn’t appear to be on German telly which is a bugger.

2 Likes

Their format was relatively interesting over lockdown. Lineker, Richards, Wright reminiscing about their careers and who they think is the best _____. But now the footballs back and no one cares anymore. They started that shit before the FA Cup final ffs

2 Likes

Smash them. They’re shit.

This game is going to be mad. The roar of the crowd when Villa go 1-0 up around the half hour mark, the bigger roar when Mane puts us in front, and the utter euphoria when a Danny Ings penno puts Villa 2-0 up on 57 mins. Then the nervousness when City claw one back, followed by the abject horror when it goes 2-2 on 87 mins.

Nervous silence replaced by triumphant screaming as we go 2-0 up late on, and the match at the Etihad goes full time on a Desmond.

If that happens like that, I’m quitting my job, leaving my wife, liquidating my assets and getting on the first flight to Paris and looking for a tout to snag a ticket off.

12 Likes

If all that happens you can have my ticket.
If I get one.

4 Likes

You such a bullshitter, everyone on the forum knows the first thing that happens is a wank.

6 Likes
5 Likes