PreMatch | Liverpool vs Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 38 | Sunday May 22nd 16:00h | Anfield

So in other words, Richards is saying roll over and we’ll pay you 15 mil? Big suprise there.

I can wank on the plane, mate…

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

8 Likes

I thought it was bull, the clause makes no sense and he seems to be on Sky and BBC why would need anymore output

2 Likes

Yeah, a nonsense clause. I’ve never heard of such an easily-attainable add-on being so high in value, either. It’s complete rubbish. There’s no credible argument for why either City or Villa would negotiate such a clause - with City easy favorites to win the league literally every season, and City not needing to put off paying 15 mil by a year or more. If the case is for City to spread out the payments, they would have just negotiated a payment plan. It’s bollocks.

3 Likes

So you mean while City are losing 2-0, Connor Coady scores a last minute equalizer that makes us all feel deflated like its slipped from our fingers, only to then find out that Ings scores 5 more in injury time give Villa a 7-0 win and us the title on GD?

I’ll take it

1 Like

I was thinking more the Circumstance of it all than an exact copy.

We win our next 2 games and we would have had an amazing season regardless. Can you imagine 4 more years of this?

8 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have faith that the romance of Stevie G finally helping Liverpool win a league will play out in front us.
:slight_smile:

I want this team this manager these coaches and all the backroom guys and gals remembered for what they achieved specially after all the issues of last year.

To come back from last year to a quad -2 is near on immortal!!!
COYR …im getting nervous …will be pacing…hope villa keep it 0 -0 at HT and then smash them 0-1 in HT2

5 Likes

If a miracle happens and villa prevent them from winning the league surely Gerrard has to get a PL winners medal too.

4 Likes

Another selection dilemma for Klopp. He has rested nine of his regulars but how many of them should be selected for this game? Should Robertson return or should Tsimikas keep his place? Should Thiago/Keita return or Curtis keep his place? Should Mane and Diaz return or Firmino and Jota keep their places?

2 Likes

We have to win, regardless of what City do.

I was a bit concerned by the line up vs Saints, but if anything that game cemented the belief in the squad. I think a hybrid of Saints/Paris starts on Sunday. Maybe players like Thiago need to have a bit of football to keep sharp.
I expect TAA back, with Gomez out.

4 Likes

Don’t think the clause will affect Villa’s performance, I expect a serious approach from them.

Don’t think Villa have no or just minimal chances to get something from the game.

Think City will probably get it done.

1 Like

Bring in TAA and Thiago. The rest to keep their places from the previous game.

I don’t think there’s any dilemma about this. The boss will put out our best side available, just like he has done all season. There’s a week before the final, we need the likely starters to be in their groove.

5 Likes

If it is true it needs looking at by the authorities as surely it should be against the rules of fair play???

1 Like

Richards has denied this. Fake account.

1 Like

Strongest team for this one. The Champions league final is a week away, so no need to rest anyone (unless carrying an injury).

Go for the win as usual. Last thing we need is $hitty to slip up but we also not do the business.

3 Likes

Yeah just seen that, cheers

To think that we go into the last two games of the season with the quadruple on is just gob smackingly amazing. Each season we seem to have gotten better under Klopp. This year the boys have been superb form. Fitness, attitude and effort have been spot on. We also have a plan B when things don’t go our way, not just pumping hopeful balls into the middle of the opposition defence. We must be hell to play against!

1 Like