PreMatch | Liverpool - West Ham | PL Matchday 12 | Wednesday October 19th 19:30h | Anfield

Winning streak starts here. One in the bank, now let’s make it 10 straight victories. Should be an “easier” game. Should…….

3 Likes

I am confident too but it’s important to stay grounded and not do a helicopter with your penis because we’ve finally won a PL game after six weeks.

1 Like

You weird, funny bastard!

:rofl:

I hope this becomes TAN vernacular.

Yeah, I say this perfectly aware of what West Ham can produce.

We as fans can say whatever we want, but I really doubt the players will not stay grounded. This performance and result will only help them. I have no doubt they will enter this game with huge hunger. But the key is that it’s not all about hunger, needs to be quality again.

Okaay What GIF by ABC Network

I bet Pep Ljinders pisses off Moyes because he is a bit of a snidey bastard :rofl:

That’s my prediction, but yeah entering form and then you post that list. Different way of playing yes but if we turn up we have the quality to beat them.

I expect some rotation as Forest comes soon after this and Milner has been struggling with 2 bit parts in a week, two full games is going be hard. Hendo will no doubt come in and will probably rotate with Fabinho.

Not denying it won’t be tough but the game being at Anfield gives me hope. And the fact that we have won two in a row now. Don’t concede first and if possibly at all; we would definitely score a goal or two. Perfect game of the ‘take a scrappy 1-0 win’ nature. We should be high on confidence and would love us to build on that; just don’t let this be the game of one step forward, two steps back. Come on you mighty redmen!

5 Likes

The Cheaters were supposed to play Arsenal on the same night but it has been postponed so the Arse can play PSV…

Com’on, just keep going!

Atwell is the ref. He’s a cheat and will need watching.

5 Likes

All our technical staff are going to end up on reds this season, aren’t they?

1 Like

Yeah, it will be tough. On the other hand, Anfield will be under the spotlights… and the lads will hopefully be raring to go again. Let’s only hope that there will be no hangover after yesterday’s win. But I fully trust Kloppo to find the right words to keep them focused.

3 Likes

At this point, is there anyone who isn’t a cheat? Or doesn’t need watching?

Just that stat about Salah having fewer fouls in 5 seasons in the Premier League compared to one season for Grealish says it all…

6 Likes

This will be a difficult match for different reason. They will sit deep, they will try to slip behind our high-line, they will kick our shin, they will roll like they have been shot. We need energy and we need calmness. If we score an early (first-half) goal, we will get a easy (3-0) win.

1 Like

I’m going to be trying to get your “do a helicopter with your penis” into some conversations this week. :+1::clap:

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I would say standards are slipping on TAN, but…

1 Like

Did we ever have standards? :thinking:

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I’m curious how we will set up for this. Against MC we played much deeper and did not compress the play to help the front press. We were far more patient and defended in “set” mode rather than “scramble” mode (for the most part).

As you say, against WH, it will have to be be different. I think we need to be patient and calm and not try and win it in the the first 10 minutes. With teams like WH, it may almost be better to let them have a bit more of the ball than we would normally allow them to have. As long as we defend whilst “set” and not be in “scramble” mode too often, we should take care of these lot.

Main thing is that the team becomes more compact again and doesn’t leak as we did. Regardless if it’s City or West Ham. Our fundamentals are defending from the front and as a unit, our principles won’t change much. Naturally, it’s logic that we will have and want to have more of the ball against West Ham than against City. So that means keeping a lot of the stuff we showed against City, but then having more control, more domination and create more chances.

3 Likes