PreMatch | Liverpool - Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 7 | Wednesday March 1st 20:00h | Anfield

We keep going. We have to.

Some players need to be on bench because of form but more importantly Klopp will make changes because of the number of minutes and starts some players had recently.

Alisson
Milner Matip Vvd Tsimikas
Fabinho Bajcetic
Elliot Firmino Jones
Jota

This could be a 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2 but that’s not what matters.

Mindest on the pitch is what matters most.

Think we desperately need a convincing win. No better time than being able to do it at home against a team which frustrated us already this season.

So I hope we go at them with everything that’s left in the tank.

Y.N.W.A.

4 Likes

No expectations now! Just hoping it’s not another 3-0 to them at our turf. That will be harder to take compared to the Madrid drubbing.

Just posting so I can follow this thread, as I do for each match however I can not think of anything to say atm.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed Konate might be available after all it was sessions that was the issue he was kept out.

That’s about all I can think of. Hope Nunez isn’t serious. I think I’d go Jota centrally regardless he still seemed lively compared to others.

1 Like

Wolves again seems like we are playing them every month this season. We are due a win.

4 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Pretty sure Konate will come back for this.

2 Likes

Do we have to play again? Can we not get a note from mum?

It’s a home game against plodder, so we might edge out an uncomfortable narrow win and if we do everything will be great again….at least for a couple days before we can worry about Utd turning us over.

Clean sheets in Matips last two starts.

1 Like

We already played 3 times against Lopetegui’s Wolves and it was at least close every time. Made me nervous before our last game against them and then we got a nice 3-0 slap.

Don’t even know what to say anymore as far as the team goes. Probably a few changes, maybe around half a team (last night it was 4).

Whichever team we pick we’re gonna have to play better than we did last night and against Wolves recently.

Matip and Konate then :grimacing:

Must win, if only to help stabilize my depression.

2 Likes

Don’t care who plays as long as Hendo, Fab, Elliot and Milner are not starters

The thought of their moronic fans singing their shite puts me off even wanting to watch. Maybe I’ll just turn the sound down.

1 Like

So Bajcetic, Jones and chamberlain in midfield.

1 Like

Players worth starting anyone? If these are players that cannot form a team because they don’t play in all positions, it’s not my fault, it’s FSGs

Allison :heavy_check_mark:
Kelleher✔️
VVD :heavy_check_mark:
Robbo✔️
Konate✔️
Tsimikas✔️
Bajcetic✔️
Gakpo✔️
Bobby✔️
Jota✔️
Mo✔️
Nunez✔️

subs
Ben Doak
Carvalho

Sick
Diaz✔️

Yep…I know :see_no_evil: what it tells is already what we know. No midfield to speak of but what it also shows is the lack of back up in any of these positions….

2 Likes

nope….better using bollards but Bajcetic defo

1 Like

Basically a 4,1,5… wait is that where we are?
Just about a back line, one midfielder and 5 forwards to choose from as long as none get injured?….

I’d put Thiago in there personally but others wouldn’t but you are about right.

Too many are too suspect and too many are injury prone.