PreMatch | Liverpool - Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 7 | Wednesday March 1st 20:00h | Anfield

Yes, 2 of the biggest showers of cunts to tolerate next week at a time we can’t field a fucking semi-competent team.
Deep joy.

2 Likes

Thankfully this isn’t on any of the legal avenues in the UK so I can just follow it on the official.

I hope Nunez is back and playing. We look much more threatening with him.

Three points please you red men. I want to retain the hope that top four is possible.

How in the name of buggering hell are we playing Wolves again?

Matchday 7? This really is Groundhog Day.

James GIF by The Dungeon Run

1 Like

This on TV in UK?

No it’s FA Cup weekend in midweek.

Won’t say this often but thank the lord for FA cup.

Yeah after Saturday I’ll happily let the media team on Liverpool FC make it sound better than it is.

1 Like

I’d honestly take a crack at something new like the fabled 4-2-3-1 and go full-out attack. or deeper in a 4-5-1? definitely need to rotate and give guys like Tsimi a run.

Bajcetic and Hendo in the double-pivot, shield the back line and play Naby as a #10 or tip of the midfield diamond?

give them something else to look at, try to move the ball between the lines better and break the press a bit by giving two options in the middle for the CB to pass to?

Salah starts on the bench. Sorry, needs a rest.

Allison
Milner Ibou VvD Tsimi
Hendo Baj
Elliott Carvalho Nunez
Firmino

bench: Kelleher Matip Robbo Fab TAA Oxlade Gakpo Keita Williams

with what WAS our quality from last season, we should be putting teams to the sword with that kind of depth available on the bench. it’s somewhat shocking we’ve gone from world-beaters to mid-table in such a short period.

but we won’t try something different. it’ll be the same tired legs out there. odd that when we put some new blood out there, we won a few. …

1 Like

I like the idea, I feel we all are wanting to see some glimmer of improved dynamism and team play something for us to see as a progression

Would love to see Elliot and Carvalho given a run of games as per above formation. It’s where they really excelled at their previous clubs but knowing Klopp, I think there’s a better chance of us seeing hell freeze over.

I think some of our rival managers would like to see this as well, :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Our rival managers like to see us as we are now :grimacing: so might as well change things up a bit.

It is here on Viaplay.

Referee: Paul Tierney (pictured). Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Nick Hopton. Fourth official: Graham Scott. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger.

Neither Elliot or Carvalho deserve to be starting, and certainly not both at the same time. Elliot was a liability against Palace.

I’d like to see the double pivot too, but stick to having the senior players in the forward positions.

2 Likes

A clean sheet against CP so I expect Milner and Henderson again, will be early nap time for me if it happens.

Sounds like Darwin and Ibou will be involved.

2 Likes

Bill Murray Movie GIF by Hollywood Suite

1 Like

Save them for Sunday.