PreMatch | Liverpool - Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 7 | Wednesday March 1st 20:00h | Anfield

Good news on Konate, pleasant surprise. Regardless if he’s back for this one, on the bench or we give him a few more days. I was dreading our right side of defence against United’s attack. Definitely want him back for that one.

3 Likes

If Darwin’s able to, I’d be starting him.

Happy enough to save Ibou for the Mancs. Give him 20 mins at the end of Wolves if need be.

4 Likes

Agree with this.

I’d be keeping Jota in the side, he could really do with the minutes to regain some kind of rhythm.

Our season starts here :joy::joy:

Jota’s last goal for us was against City on 10th of April last year (that 2-2 game away).

Wouldn’t surprise me if he suddenly banged two tomorrow against his former side, he seems like that type.

:slight_smile:

Or fail to score in front of an open goal. :grimacing:

1 Like

That’s not an open goal. :slight_smile:

But yeah, bad miss it was.

I’m struggling with the concept of playing Wolves again. It felt like we were building some form before Madrid, feels like that’s been dashed now even if we aren’t as bad as we have been at other time this season.

Line up wise, we have a lot of attacking talent available, let’s use it!

--------------Becker----------------
Milner—Konate—Virg—Robbo
---------Hendo—Bajcetic--------
–Salah----Firmino-----Jota—
-------------Nunez----------------

Goals, goals, goals!

1 Like

Don’t worry Aurelio, the concept will soon be washed away after we dish out a brutal punishment on these Premier League pretenders, then we’ll stretch our unbeaten run in the league to 4 swiftly followed by 5 after the weekend when we take care of them red clowns over the M62.

1 Like

Haven’t we got Brighton next? Then Wolves? Then Brighton? Then Wolves? Until the end of time…

1 Like

Bring them all on, we’re running right through them like a runaway train.

1 Like

I wish he gets that form back from when we first signed him. The only player that could score header after header.

:handshake:𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦
:x:Brighton
:white_check_mark:𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦
:handshake:Chelsea
:x:Brighton
:x:𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦
:white_check_mark:Everton
:white_check_mark:Newcastle
:x:Real Madrid
:handshake:Palace
:stadium:𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗦

4231 nunez to start and not on the wing .
I would like to see melo given some minutes ,not start but 30 min would so , surely he cant be worse than the lot already playing.
But we all know klopp he will play the same nunez on the bench and melo might come at the 93rd minute my prediction 2-2 hope am wrong .

It is time…time to step up, we can win this as long as the minds out on the park are there,and not elsewhere.

Hmmmm…where have I heard this before? Sounds so familiar…

Dear Reds,

It’s a 2 AM kick-off here. Please make it worthwhile.

YNWA

2 Likes

Yep…it’s 8pm here…pls make it worthwhile.

What the fuck is a Wolverhampton Wanderer anyway?

A thick cunt on the poverty line who chants derogatory remarks about poverty, as he/she has notions of a higher station.

Its ok to be poor, its another thing to target people who have the same experiences as yourself.

Thick cunt is the appropriate description