PreMatch | Liverpool - Wolverhampton | PL Matchday 7 | Wednesday March 1st 20:00h | Anfield

…When a deluded Wolverhampton fan gets up on the Karaoke stage and belts this out :0)

4 Likes

Wolves’ Honorary Vice-President, Robert Plant, used to sing The Wanderer with Led Zeppelin. I was just trying to find a clip but the only ones are too poor quality to be worth posting.

2 Likes

Hopefully Nunez starts as we look a lot more threatening with him. If we win that is 10 in 12 from the last four league games, and the sort of form that can get us back into the top four reckoning. Mind you, it has to be built on, and we haven’t shown much evidence that we are capable of sustaining anything this season. Maybe with chances running out it will cause us to dig deep and find something better.

Any win, please you red men.

I’m going for 2-0 Liverpool. Darwin Nunez and Mo Salah.

2 Likes

Or 13 out of 15 if we win this one and that easy one on Sunday. :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

Cody Gakpo is going be confused by April that he hasn’t played Wolves or Brighton for a month.

1 Like

I’m working this evening, so I won’t be able to do a post match thread.

If anyone else would like to do it, feel free.

I got this.

They’re not going to make you a mod.

Stop asking.

1 Like

hey, I like that tune.

1 Like

If you don’t ask you don’t get.

1 Like

Boom. Just cleared my three o clock. Going to go home to watch this. Son is off school today so it will be good to watch it with him.

Don’t let me down Liverpool!

2 Likes

Sorry had to read your post twice…Son…thought you mean’t our friend from Spursy…

1 Like

4 Likes

Fuck me

That midfield…

Elliot on the left again ?

Wolves gonna run rings round it

What a weak midfield that is. :joy:

Better switch them in a 4-4-2 then.

1 Like

Twins?

Haaha

Winning Klopp