PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 13 | Saturday October 22nd 12:30h | City Ground

He was in the matchday squad last night.

Nottingham Goose Fair is fun to attend. Well, it was last time I was there but that was 40 years ago, and I was a child. It was fucking massive in those days - the most important meet in the showmenā€™s calendar.

2 Likes

If this is what heā€™s doing at training, I doubt :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe he just been watching this guy too much in his time off

1 Like

Can he be involvedā€¦

3 Likes

Losing hair, baby lad. :pleading_face:

steady onā€¦ he may trip over the obstacle in front of himā€¦

As a LFC supporter and no matter how hard I tryā€¦
I just canā€™t take to this guy as an LFC player

Wouldnā€™t put it past Naby to have picked up a niggle in the 2 hours since the tweet was posted.

1 Like

And a Centre Parcs

Their defence against Brighton was Neco, Steve Cook, Aurier and some fella who I assume is probably rubbish.

Nunez and Salah have to salivating at the thought of playing against that. Salah has made Cook like incredibly bad almost every time heā€™s played against him, go again please Mo.

Or maybe, hopefully, reverse Samson effectā€¦

Smash them, theyā€™re shit.

10 Likes

Lord knows Iā€™ve tried but , after four years of disappointment and let down , there comes a point where Iā€™m just not willing to invest any more hope.

2 Likes

& thatā€™s putting it kindly.

Yeah unfortunately he fractured his hair in a training incident so gotta remove them surgically :pensive::pensive::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Comā€™on!

1 Like

Kick off is at 10.30 pm here. Quite civilised!

This is some random shit. :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure that JĆ¼rgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

6 Likes