PreMatch | Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 13 | Saturday October 22nd 12:30h | City Ground

Any insider news on Darwin? Asking for FPL

1 Like

That being said, I expect Klopp to rotate as much as possible due to a short turnaround between the matches. So I believe Robertson, Fabinho and Elliott are near-certains to return to the starting lineup (Thiago is definitely due a breather after three successive starts). Possibly we could also see Jones and/or Milner starting today (Trent just returned from injury, after all). I also expect Ox to get 15 minutes at the end (he is not in the CL squad and we do not have many wingers available at the moment).

Would be nice to have three successive PL wins and three successive clean sheets after today’s match. Up the Reds!

1 Like

No offense but this kind of ‘arrogance’ worked great so far this season.

Parts of our squad are at a critical point once again with availability.

Forest have a big squad and a day more to prepare and not rarely the home advantage, a hard working / disciplined performance combined with the disgraceful officials in England are enough to get something against us.

3 Likes

Got a horrible feeling this is going to be a hard slog today…
Early morning cobwebs, hostile crowd, change to formation from midweek game and it will take first 45mins to get a bit of rhythm going… lets hope we don’t concede early to make getting the three points twice as hard… 3-1 to the boys at the end of the day
COYR

the it crowd vanity GIF

0-5

Milner, Elliott and Robertson will probably all start.

I think it will be something like…

Alisson
Trent Gomez VVD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho
Elliott Firmino Carvalho
Salah

Subs: Kelleher; Ramsay, Tsimikas, Phillips, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Clark, Nunez

1 Like

Do we really influence performances and results on forums?

:joy:

Thread starters obviously do. Everyone knows that.

I’ve just signed him for FPL so need him fit and starting!

Forgetting Thiago?

:see_no_evil:

Heard Milly is starting. Hopefully, it is the same role he played against Man City.

Never heard of him

Alisson Milner Gomez Virgil Robertson Fabinho Thiago Elliott Salah Firmino Carvalho

1 Like

Team is in

Alisson Hakimi Gomez Virgil Robbo Barrela Bellingham Thiago Salah Nunez Mbappe

6 Likes

No Thiago.

No Darwin

Fabinho and Jones as double pivots, fiesta.

:joy:

That is… quite the lineup.

Thiago not involved?

1 Like