PreMatch | Wolverhampton - Liverpool | PL Matchday 22 | Saturday February 4th 15:00h | Molineux Stadium

Not another team better than us? :sob:

Was?

Absolutely not, we smashed these 1-0 last time out.

Oh goody we stand a chance then?

We beat these last time that’s the thing we have slightly improved game on game since the debacle the issues seem to raise their heads when we go back to relying on those who caused the debacle in the first place.

1 Like

Sense that it could be another tight game.

1 Like

I doubt we will see the free flowing anyhow, Wolves are always generally tight games even when we were winning all the time.

Wolves …

I’m so not looking forward tho this one …

Stand yes, it’s running we’re struggling with.

Smash them. They are shit…
Says wolves fans

2 Likes

Bastard.

Again we did actually beat them a week back.

1 Like

Should be fine to go again with much of the same team.

Alisson
Trent Konate Gomez Robbo
Bajcetic
Hendo Keita
Salah Gakpo Nunez

A lot of shit unfairly thrown at Gomez, but he has done well enough to continue with this partnership. Klopp clearly wants Kobate on the right, so when VVD is fit he can come back in for Joe, and the partnership is half there already.

Bajcetic keeps his shirt, and Keita has done well enough to remain in midfield. I am concerned, especially with his injury record, we’re overplaying Thiago. He looked uncharactistically sloppy on Sunday. I would start Hendo, he look bright in his cameo. I don’t think he is quite as finished as some think, but he isn’t an automatic starter anymore.

Klopp obviously is trying Gakpo as a Bobby replacement, so I’m sure he’ll go again. The big change would be that I think Nunez has to start this.

4 Likes

---------------------------------------------Alisson---------------------------------------------------
Trent Ramsay Phillips Konate Gomez Bajcetic Thiago Keita Tsimikas Robertson

I don’t see the disagreement here…

I’ll go with:

Becker

TAA Matip Gomez Robertson

Bajcetic

Henderson Keïta Thiago

Salah Núñez

No Gomez, players who are afraid of the ball have no place in Liverpool’s first team IMO.

Does that include a certain Cody Gakpo by any chance Dutch? It’s ok you can say his name :slight_smile:

A bit lopsided that. :grinning::grinning:

A bit worrying to hear Klopp saying after yesterday’s game that both Henderson and Nunez played with minor injuries :roll_eyes:

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes