PreMatch | Wolverhampton - Liverpool | PL Matchday 22 | Saturday February 4th 15:00h | Molineux Stadium

I’d like to see Jones get some minutes.

Whatever minutes he gets…pls go forad not backud…

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Forwud nut backwud

1 Like

Ibrahima Konate is facing up to three weeks out with a hamstring injury. The Liverpool centre back will miss games against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Everton, Newcastle United and potentially Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Well he wont be playing…

Past caring, season was over weeks ago.

1 Like

Just what we needed. I thought we’d gone far too long without any bad news.

1 Like

Anyone know when VVD is back?

1 Like

Two days … :scream: :sunglasses:

On Friday’s presser Klopp said, the players who are closest are two weeks away from the start of group training, did not say van Dijk was one of them I believe and we are talking Liverpool-weeks you must multiply them with at least two … :innocent:

So end of February I presume …

2 Likes

Nat in the derby for me, against Wolves I’ll go with Matip and Gomez if they can get there. What players would be 2 weeks away if not VVD mind?

Only Firmino was relatively short term bar Carvalho.

1 Like

It’s only Wolves…smash them.

Our season starts here…again :rofl:

1 Like

Worst news…one of the few reliable players at the moment…and no real solutions.
I’m pretty sure that without the injury issues we’d be so much higher up the table, even if not in a good form.
Firmino, Jota, Diaz, Van Dijk, and now Konate…put these 5 in the starting 11 and we’d be winning more games…

So as we’re down to our last available players.

Ali

Philips Gomez Robertson

Bajcetic

Trent Thiago Keita Gakpo

Salah Nunez

Have it Wolves

You can amend that post, mate. Our central defence has been ripped apart again.

Is Matip even available right now? I’m not sure about that, can someone enlighten me?

1 Like

Was on the bench on Sunday.

1 Like

Can see this being the team after we’re down to our very last available players.

It’s our good friend Tierney again …

Referee: Paul Tierney. Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Matt Donohue.VAR: Lee Mason. Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.

1 Like

Could have Gerrard, Carragher and Kenny as the match officials, we’d still get fuck all from this game

1 Like

I want to know what’s happened to his side-kick Kavanagh who imo is a clear cheat but goes under the radar for some reason.
Not been seen for months and hasn’t reffed an LFC game for nearly a year.

1 Like