Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

does that say city (0.2) have the best defence in the league? what a bunch of spoofers.

1 Like

Personally I think it is neck and neck between us and City for the title. If they sign Koulibaly I would say they edge it. We will miss the Anfield crowd and itā€™s also harder to be the hunted, than the hunter.

Having said all that, Klopp is the best manager, bar none. And this is a special group of players. So I wouldnā€™t put it past them to do it again.

Canā€™t wait for it to begin again.

2 Likes

The blues will be fuming when they see his phone case. It will be like Ronnie the Redā€™s Christmas tree all over again.

3 Likes

We have the best defender by a mile in my view so it doesnā€™t bother me so much, plus I think the rest of our defence is far better than there one.

For us itā€™s form, I think Keita is like a completely new player for us, if he continues his form then we will have addition for a full season that will improve us. Anfield will be a factor in big games but less so in others.

Oddest thing is Alisson missed over a quarter of our games, you would have suggested that would have damaged us, but it didnā€™t. I have a feeling we will win it but it will be closer, there wonā€™t be a season like we had for some years.

As for the BBC thing above someone cut half of it off, oddly Jenas thinks we will win it, the rest of the names arenā€™t surprising as they often do.

2 Likes
4 Likes

LEAVEā€¦

Now pleaseā€¦

:slight_smile:

1 Like

When was the last time the PL title was defended by the current champs?

1 Like

Manchester City 2017/18 and 2018/19.

Before that Manchester United 2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09.

2 Likes

I think Chris Waddle is off his medsā€¦

Either that or heā€™s had too many Diamond Whites.

Iā€™ll get mi coat.

3 Likes

Yeh, Iā€™ve seen people say, in all seriousness, that it hasnā€™t been successfully defended for years. The last time was literally a year ago.

1 Like

Chris Waddle likely doesnā€™t watch very much football and is just guessing based on names. I get that feeling about a lot of older players.

Diamond White + Blackā€¦those were the daysā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s just thatā€™s the top half, you canā€™t fit it all on the screen at once on a mobile. Hereā€™s the rest of it. Chris Sutton not the only melt

Surprised with Murphy and Warnock, considering how negative they are about us generally.

With Murphy I feel he does it just so that when he goes on to slate us for the rest of the season he can claim heā€™s being objective and balanced.

4 Likes

When i heard Clinton Morrison commentating on a game i thought it was Troopz from arsenal fan tv blud.

3 Likes

Very entertaining look at the state of different fan bases. West ham doing well :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m reading the article now, highly recommend any other subscribers do so, itā€™s one of the funniest things Iā€™ve read in a while :joy:

Wow ā€¦Willian at Arsenal now. Completely missed that.

2 Likes