Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

1-0 to the arse. Lucky.

2 Likes

Even Lacazette canā€™t miss that sitter.

Meanwhile, David Luiz out with neck spasms. Means Arsenal fans may survive this match without suffering head spasms.

3 Likes

Fulham looking poor so far. Relegation fodder this season I think.

2 Likes

This is where they need their fans behind them so no fans is pretty shit for lesser sides.
Apart from Cairny Iā€™ve not heard of one Fulham player thatā€™s started.
I think Arsenal can get top 4

Trying to hard to play it out from back, a bit like their manager a bit overdressed. :smiley:

2 Likes

It seems pretty much the same team that went down.

Odd team selection for Fulham, totally outclassed so far and abysmal defensively.

Onomah wandering around aimlessly is a luxury a team like this canā€™t afford.

A shame as iā€™ve always had a soft spot for them. Bring back Babel again!

Haha. Stunning. Candidate for the next James Bond.

1 Like

Gabriel on debut 2-0. Shouldered in.

Magaluff with the 2-0

What a poor opening game this is. Switched off now.

Fulham look like shit, no different from the last time they were up.

Life snuffed out of the game with that second goal. Nothing to do for next 45 minutes. :relieved:

3-0 :roll_eyes:

3-0 Auba. Fulham the new Norwich, Iā€™ve had enough.

Everyone wants to talk about Fulham being bad. But Willian and arsenalā€™s defending looks very much improved. They just seem.more Organized at the backā€¦

1 Like

Because they are bad. Hector and Ream is probably a 4 goal handicap per game based on this display.

1 Like

Yeah, too early to judge Arsenal and Arteta. While there might be an overall progression from when he took over, but still early days. Few bad results and then the real test begins.

Just saw the CP lineup. No Benteke. Havenā€™t really been paying attention, but I guess Roy is willing to let him go for Ā£7M. Not surprising, that price. Heā€™s sure fallen a long way from the guy who confidently poured them in at Villa.

Seems to me that Fulham need Loris Karius, Marko Grujic, Harry Wilson, Xherdan Shaqiri and Dovock Origi. Usual price 70 million GBP but will give 10 million off for the job lot.

2 Likes

Technically they did beat us in the community shieldā€¦ Lol

Fulham will go straight back down but Arsenal are improving under Arteta. They have a recognisable system that the players clearly believe in and this is the best Iā€™ve seen them defensively in years. Playing some nice stuff out from the back. That third goal had me out of my seat. Brilliantly constructed and finished.

2 Likes