Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Tough day for Coady

2 Likes

Wonder if this is more typical of Wolves than we think, they started poorly last season and we said it was the Europa League but it affected them less as the season drew on.

2 Likes

Haha. Not seeing Moyes’ anxious grimace on the touchline has given his players confidence.

3 Likes

Yet again, Adama did not played the full 90 minutes.

You can say what you like about him as a manager but as a player he must have been fighting the fanny off with a shitty stick.

14 Likes

Game over 3-0. Wolves asleep.

3 Likes

Third season slump. That’s a thing isn’t it, if your manager’s from Portugal.

7 Likes

Forget about Brendan. Meet DavĂ­d Moises. A rising new Spanish manager with that Latin technical nous.

3 Likes

Hoever is in or on or both.

2 Likes

WHU 4-0 Wolves. Ouch. What a hammering header.

2 Likes

Strait up I like that standing sheet. I too think our boys will repeat the PL this season. Their hungry as hell…

1 Like

I just turned and said well this is the shocker of the day and then smiled realizing it wasn’t.

8 Likes

West Ham seem a lot better with Moyes coaching remotely

2 Likes

Keep Gollum in isolation. :grin:

2 Likes

Pun intended? :thinking:

3 Likes

City visits Elland Road next week. Should be an interesting encounter.

1 Like

Yeah it’s funny, I don’t think the team was literally on the ale after clinching, lol, but even a couple of percent drop off (miniscule) can have an outsized impact. Also, just some bad luck.

2 Likes

End of the day I remember Man City smashing WHU on the opening day and then they dropped two points against Spurs.

They won 8-0 and then lost to Wolves and that form continued into lockdown losses against Chelsea and Southampton as well as Lyon.

All well and good winning big it buys headlines for a week. I’ll take doing it over long periods winning by a couple here and there and conserving the energy.

To be fair to Man City I did think their start was tough with only ours looking tougher on paper.

Anyhow we need to press home the advantage like we did last season.

3 Likes

Looks a bit like a young Pennywise Clown without make up lol

3 Likes

They will hammer Leeds by a cricket score and once again be the best team in the world with the best manager and the best goalkeeper/midfielders/attacking players. I doubt that they (or the pundits) have learned absolutely anything from last season

2 Likes