Premier League 2021/22 (Part 2)

There will be hope until the end as long as we win our games.

6 Likes

The league was over in January Cheaty just played with us.

It is all about perspective.I understand people feeling deflated when they see City stomp Watford and Leeds but lets not forget we are in 2 more competitions.If we end up winning the FA Cup and CL I dont think anyone will be complaining even if we miss out on the PL title.

4 Likes

No real change for me. I’d be surprised if City dropped points to be honest but funnier things have happened, so I’ll only really concede it when its impossible for us to win it.

Whatever happens we’re on track for a remarkable season. We have chance. Cant ask for more than that.

5 Likes

I know were in 3 other comps…but it would have been good for the PL with fans…it’s been said before…we keep going…YNWA…CMON BOYS…

2 Likes

Keep on keeping on…TIA…

1 Like

If we win our next 4 games, we finish on 94 points. To be denied again with a points tally in the mid nineties would be gutting, can’t deny it, but I’ll have no complaints about the efforts of the amazing team we are very lucky to be supporting.
Would be very nice if Pep will do us all a favour and piss off elsewhere in 2023

5 Likes

West ham and wolves were always going to be the hardest for them (both away), while TH and wolves are the hardest for us (both home).

1 Like

Same as it has been for weeks we waiting for them to drop points.

Tough month completed with no problems.

8 Likes

It’s not just the bald eagle though is it? It’s the sandy oil power behind him. He might find life more comfortable in France however. Even a return to darkest Baveria. No Klopp to make him sweat. No serious club competition either. He doesn’t enjoy serious competition I’ve noticed. Makes him cranky in media interviews. Not a good look.

2 Likes

Thats obvious horseshit. Before the emptyhad three weeks ago it was in our hands. Even if we fall short this season, the cheaters will know that we are coming for them next season and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them shit the bed like in 19-20.

5 Likes

Yep we have been amazing - its just a shame we couldn’t swap the two city games.

4 Likes

Unfortunately this is going to be like the other year when we lose by a point. As I said a few weeks ago I don’t see City or us dropping any points.
People are pointing to West Ham or Newcastle for City to drop points and it’s just not going to happen. Yesterday Newcastle, when faced with a top team showed they are nowhere near good enough to lay a glove on them. We cruised with a few changes and a city will do the same.
West Ham - well normally it’s a game where you think, maybe……but not this season. West Ham looked shattered. They have tiny squad and will rest players today against Arsenal. They then have 2nd leg in Europa in which everything will go into that game. Win and they rest players until the final. Lose and they are on the beach with a 6th or 7th place finish.
Wolves just lost to Brighton, at home, 0-3. Been on the beach for weeks.
Villa……1 win in 7. It’s a lot to ask.

3 Likes

We just need to make sure we at 100% concentration in every game. Other wise, may end up in a situation where $hitty draw and we draw as well. Go into the last game of season still with a chance to win it.

Professional performance needed against Villareal, and then a score to settle against Spurs, who had 12 men in the 2-2, Harry Kane is not that type of player, so cannot be red carded game.

Andy I think will be rested on Tuesday, then he can get his revenge on swear on my daughter’s life England’s finest.

2 Likes

You must have missed that match because we were lucky to get a draw out of that one.

If we lose the league by one point, can we ask the question about Kane remaining on the pitch in that match without being branded conspiracy theorists?

1 Like

If we lose the league… I guess we have to make do with the treble, not going to cry too much tbh. What a ride since Jan.

6 Likes

They might not drop any points. Or they might.

I don’t see any point in giving up on anything, and I don’t see any point in giving up with us so close behind.

10 Likes

West Ham is the one hope we have. That would be dependent on them not making the Europa League final and still having something to play for in the league. They are currently in the Conference position but would prefer the Europa League. Big difference between finishing 6th and 7th these days. Wolves can defend but have been shite for weeks now so not much hope there. West Ham have beaten both us and Chelsea at home so they can do it.

2 Likes