Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Tony takes his penalties Socrates style with just a single step. He just buried a free kick from 25 yards with exactly the same approach :exploding_head:

Fantasy football. Got Trent (went off just before a clean sheet bonus would’ve been due) and Andy (on for a point cameo). Also shipped out Ivan Toney to save some money (taking lessons from FSG).

And to top it off, Spurs have taken the lead. Conte getting them into a good position.

Can you just select every single City player from now on?

On the plus side, I relented and broke my vow never to get a $hitty player. I did two transfers to get in (and captain!) Haarland, so hopefully this means he will miss two penalties, score an own goal, and get sent off for smacking the ref.

Ivan Toney, take a bow

1 Like

We should sign him and recreate that special English-Uruguayan strike partnership we once had.

If he’s more durable than that bag of crisps, erm, Sturridge, sure!

Antoniooooooo

Antonio Anronio Antoniooooooooooooooo

Or Antonio?

1 Like

Michail or Conte?!

Ah, I like it.

Touchel for the sack

Solanke back to scoring goals in the Prem like we all knew he would.

Padio Pane not able to help Bayern today.

Up the Dortmund.

Phomas Puchel.

With Tuchel fancying a back three, Chilwell and James should be first on their teamsheet.

He seems to have a fetish for centrebacks. The start of season with R James playing as RCB was just strange. Better off putting Cucurella at LCB with Chillwell as wingback.

Tuchel also seems stuck in the safety first clean sheet mode.

If Gollum just sits back and continues to time waste, Chelsea will get the winner.

We all know Chelsea are winning.

The use of RLC has been interesting, but the way he’s been used has confused me. It feels like Tuchel liking what he’s seen of him in training but doesnt know how to get the best out of him in a team structure. Him at RWB and the much more athletic James at RCB earlier in the season was bizarre. today he looks to be playing the holding role in a midfield 3 with James back to his best position, but it still hasnt been great. I think RLC’s career may peter out without him ever figuring out what sort of player he is supposed to be.

Kane scores another.

So does Mitrovic

And the winner for Chelsea