Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

I still have no doubt that the title will be decided between City and us.

6 Likes

Nice result, well done Villa. That makes everything interesting again.

3 Likes

Today was a travesty but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the decision against palace. Requiring him to not blow his whistle when did just so he can be proven right by VAR gets us to no where differentā€¦it just takes longer

With the caveat that I know Ederson didnt look to try too hard on the shot, but I am stunned by how uninterested the US coverage in the incorrect offside incident. They called it out, but didnt think it was any more than ā€œan interesting decisionā€, but were really hyping up the controversy (correctly) of the disallowed West Ham goal.

Same with BBC online coverage

Hopefully we can square a few wins away before meeting City in mid-October.

3 Likes

Despite the malaiseā€¦I am actually rather fucking excited about this year.

Shitty are far from an unbeatable force and with the WC who knows where the fuck this one will end up.

4 Likes

We spend 6 months focusing on being still in touching distance to city despite not playing well, only to then open our other eye and see Arsenal a further 10 points ahead

mindblown GIF

I can see youā€™re drinking again.

(gulp)

Wait until Arsenal drop points against United tomorrow and Everton next week.

1 Like

What? Youā€™re picking Utd for the title!

1 Like

No. It will be City or us - 100%

Yeah, but they keep getting them, donā€™t theyā€¦ all the time.

2 Likes

I could do with Arsenalā€™s implosion beginning next week, thank you very much.

2 Likes

As Iā€™ve said many a time, they have three league titles at our expense due to, shall we say, sympathetic arbitration.

5 Likes

Happy for them to get a draw tomorrow.

2 Likes

That works!

But but butā€¦ Theyā€™re running away with the title already!!!

Itā€™s the start of the season. Everything is still there to play for.

1 Like

The hype on Arsenal :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Does anyone know who was Top of the league after 6 games last season? Chelsea :joy:

Iā€™ve got a better one. 19/20 season after 6 games top of the league - mighty Everton :rofl:

3 Likes