Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

We should play this game going back several seasons…

1 Like

If only Villa had gotten this result last time they played the Cheaters eh

Don’t open the wound. :sob:

1 Like

Out of interest lfti…
is your avatar picture in readiness for a lost/reward poster for next time your dog runs off :0)

Ivan Toney worth looking at for the summer assuming Bobby is off?

Jesse Marsh :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The league hasn’t settled down. Always suspect teams who start so well who you wouldn’t expect.

Spurs are about where I felt, we are off by about 4 points. Arsenal are up by about 4 points, Man City I did assume would take maximum points bar Newcastle who I did expect would look good against the bigger sides (they’ve struggled against the none big teams).

Easier to judge in 3-5 Games.

1 Like

I’ve only been really surprised by 2 sides this season.

1. Fulham (Credit Silva, done incredibly well so far…home form amazing and they’ve have some hard away games which they’ve more than competed well in)
  2. Leicester (despite having an awful summer I still thought they had the side to be at least mid table)

Brighton finally getting the results their football merits and it’s good to see.

Well it won’t be us. After 6 games we’ve dropped 9 points and we don’t look right plus we’re perennially one midfield injury away from disaster in a very crowded schedule.

1 Like

We also are not that off the top despite this injury crises and being so out of form, which other teams are yet to hit this season. Don’t think injuries will not catch up to Arsenal etc and they’ll struggle more than us. As long as we improve in next few games I don’t think it’s impossible that we won’t be in the mix. Arsenal have All points now but they’ll end yet again with Nothing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

City dropping points is irrelevant to our situation. Our rivals this season are Chelsea and United.

1 Like

Plus arsenal and spurs.

This afternoon will be some sort of test for them. Let’s see how that goes.

Still dwelling in sadness…meanwhile Forest unveil their new team bus

1 Like

What is it, the Knight Bus from Harry Potter :thinking:

1 Like

That is Mourinho’ wet dream

2 Likes

Ironically reading Pep’s book I noted Brighton started really well last season.

Well it won’t be City. After 6 games they’ve dropped 4 points and don’t look right and they have a full squad.

They always drop points early in the season, and then they tighten things up and go on those insane winning runs

1 Like

Ah, which other team did that last season?

2 Likes