Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

I hope you remember the state of our team last season, our injury situation, our form starting the season and the fact that we had Mané and that Diaz hit the ground running, and that last season was probably the last we will see a near peak Hendo and a serviceable Milner.

Crazy to me Lamptey’s been completely left out since coming back from injury.

No idea what formation Rodgers gone with but is he even a man under pressure if they lose today?

Adam!!! <3

My god he’s stunning.

2 interesting match ups tonight.

Hoping for 2 home wins.

I wonder what rodgers excuses will be today.

Well what a start from Leicester.

Kelechi 1-0

Nice pressing from Tielemans and then it’s a lovely worked goal from there…crisp passes.

I think he’ll survive if they lose today, but if they lose to Villa next weekend then Brenda will be back in the job market.

What a calamity by Danny Ward…put his team mate under all sorts of trouble.

Eh? Danny Ward is the Leicester goalie is he not? Anyway, great start for Leicester.

Yeah, he sold Thomas well short who picked up a yellow and was just outside the box.

I get your point, mate, but they still got those decisions, didn’t they? Like at home against us in 2019 or at home against Wolves or away to Everton last season. They got the decisions and won the title both times in the end - would anyone bet against them on repeating the feat? It’s not enough that they are the richest club with some of the best players around, they seem to be getting these ridiculous decisions even with VAR in place. It all reminds me of Ferguson’s Manchester a bit too much, to be honest, minus VAR.

5 Likes

Leicester are a mess

1-1.

Rodgers defence lol.

It’s an OG

It’s an awful cross to defend from Trossard tbf and March to his credit does well to make the most of it.

That’s definitely an OG. Don’t see Leicester getting any points here.

They’re going down.

Gifting Brighton goals.

Caicedo’s price just went up.

Madisson’s having and absolute nightmare.