Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

perhaps read first comment later.

i compared to being a minority.

Sorry, that must have been in the small print. But Iā€™m not sure it makes any difference to the theory.

stand by your reactionary ill thought out reply. I am the one who is partially sighted and even i take the time to try and read.

Got 14 out of 16. Would have got 15 if I had been able to spell the final answer.

1 answer I had no clue.

I got 15ā€¦ have to say It shocked me Man Utd paid that much for the Madrid one.

1 Like

Yeah that Madrid to Utd deal was the one i missed.

16/16 :+1:

2 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Oh Snap GIF

1 Like

Early game tomorrow Gerrard v Lampard, after Parker saw off Gerrard in the first game the pressure is on Stevie and Villa.

2 Likes

I think Gerrardā€™s comments about Mings were foolish. That is a first step to losing the dressing room. Keep it behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Has Weakstreams been nuked? Does anyone have an alternative?

Edit - No matter. I suppose itā€™s just blocked where I am. Working fine with a VPN.

Pressure will start to Mount on Stevie if he canā€™t win this 1.

Both managers have exactly the same winning ratio in the PL, 38.1%.

Iā€™d imagine Lampard to have a higher losing ratio?

Everton are just bad.

& thatā€™s why Mings is terrible.

In all fairness Gordon went down like heā€™d taken an uppercut from Tyson, Mings barely touched him and it was on his shoulder

1 Like

So just the usual from him then.

yes, heā€™s fast becoming one om my most disliked players. Thereā€™s usually at least 3 or 4 times a game where he looks like heā€™s trying to get someone sent off. The slightest touch looks like heā€™s been dismembered

1 Like

I know heā€™s a moron,
Gordon is a moron.

Apparently.

2 Likes