Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

You still got her number?

Mate, run far, run fast (when I say ex I mean ex wife).

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok, Iā€™m not looking to marry anytime soon.

Numberā€¦?

I believe he actually qualified for a work permit the year we sold him?

Diego Carlos out until 2022. Thatā€™s got to sting.

You like being spanked?!

1 Like

This is a no kink shaming zone @wyld.at.hrt

1 Like

867-5309

If youā€™re going to post me shit, at least give me the countryā€™s dial codeā€¦

Deleted permanently

1 Like

This is the 2nd post of yours Iā€™ve seen in the last 2 days where Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re having a dig at me. If so at least have the decency to be clear who youā€™re talking about.
Fwiw I didnā€™t see any of this match because quite frankly Iā€™m more or less done with the game as a whole. I just donā€™t see the point anymore when itā€™s pretty fucking obvious a few corrupt referees are able to dictate where the title ends up. I only actually came into this thread because I just saw Tuchel calling out Taylor, just like Lampard called out Kavanagh after the peno incident last season, and it got me thinking if any team had a genuine right to feel aggrieved by corrupt officials then itā€™s LFC and yet nobody at our club calls these cheats out. Imo we should have gone after Kavanagh big-time at the end of last season.
Anyway, I fail to understand how Taylorā€™s performance yesterday has anything to do with the fact heā€™s an absolute fucking disgrace on our games. Anthony ā€œI didnā€™t see it until VAR told me to take another lookā€ Taylor, that well known Altrincham supporting referee from Manchester. Iā€™ve given more than enough examples of his dishonesty on here so Iā€™m not going down that path again other than to say itā€™s very fucking strange how he always misses those incidents that would be to our advantage but I donā€™t ever remember him going to the monitor and having to give a decision ā€˜againstā€™ us.
So no, I donā€™t give a shite about what happened yesterday as it has no relevance to his anti-LFC agenda.

2 Likes

Well it has a relevance in the sense that every single Chelsea fan today is convinced that Taylor has an anti-Chelsea agendaā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Premier League champs 22/23
Or
CL winners 22/23 + FA cup 22/23 + League cup 22/23

What you taking?

Thatā€™s my point though because he is the most consistently hated referee by supporters of all clubs. He is always accused of bias and yet he has been appointed to the world cup.

If everyone hates him then maybeā€¦just maybeā€¦

2 Likes

ā€˜All clubsā€™? Does that include the 2 from Manchester? Iā€™m sure youā€™ll know already what they think of him on Bluemoon and Redcafe.

2 Likes

Hanlonā€™s Razor - never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity/incompetence.

The Romero one is difficult. Technically isnā€™t a foul until the ball is in play. You can send the player off if you think what happened was serious foul play, but it would still revert to a corner after that action is taken. I think giving refs the ability to call a foul when the ball is still dead in these situations would help them officiate the holding a bit better. In this case it looked to me the final pull happened after the corner had been taken and so VAR could have determined for definite, but I suppose the argument is that VAR only intervenes on red card offences and goals, and if it didnt think it was a red then it has no role in calling a missed foul on a play that ended with only a corner. Itā€™s one of these ones that results in a justifiable sense of unfairness, but is applied according to the rules theyā€™ve written, which are designed to not over use it in a way that it becomes obstructive.

On the first goal, the foul on Havertz is not much cause of controversy. It looks a foul, but wasnt called and then a LONG time later Spurs eventually score. We know from last week that VAR isnt go that far back to check a part of the play that had nothing to do with the goal. But for the offside I have no idea how they can excuse allowing it. The keeper had to look around the offside player to find the ball.

Iā€™m not sure that he is more biased against us than against anyone else, but weā€™ve yet to see him making one of his accustomed blatant errors in our favour, especially in a match against Abu Dhabiā€¦ as far as I know, it has never happened yet. I might be wrong about that and will be happy to be lectured, but to me, he seems above all incompetent to the core.

Oh and Tottenham fans adore him today! :rofl:

1 Like

Look yourself. Search his name and witness the abuse. Worse than on here. Youā€™ll probably feel quite at home amongst kindred spiritsā€¦at least regarding AT.

2 Likes

A Premier League or a Champions League is a very successful season.

1 Like

How about a pro-City agenda?

2 Likes