Villa win
NewSandcastle win
Forrest win

Celtic jesus.

0-9

Bloody copycats.

Come on wolves.

1 Like

Big chance for Nunes, Jimenez did terrific there.

Banger by Neves

1-0

1 Like

Newcastle showing their true colors today

1 Like

And I see your trueeeeeeeeee colourssssssss shininggggg through.

West Ham scores :man_facepalming:

1 Like

A lot of wickedly deflected goals this weekend.

STevie really not doing well this Season.

He hasn’t done well at all for them.

Managers and players too quick to jump up not knowing it can be very detrimental.

Wolves 2-0

3 on 1 counter.

Every Newcastle player raging as they think there was a foul in build up and there probably is tbf.

Over to VAR he goes which only means 1 thing.

1 Like

no goal

He didn’t even have straight studs and It’s like a collision and it’s not a foul imo., as he in no vvay goes after the player and its not a tackle. Mane’s red card has alvvays been controversial, though arguably Mane foot vvas straight tovvards the face. But Mane’s card vvas alvvays very harsh.

I think it depends on the ref and not the club. I don’t subscribe to the Liverpool being ref-victims conspiracy, that some likes to talk about. I think referees do their best and sometimes gets it vvrong and that’s all there is to it. I mean, some people only remember the negatives, I can vividly remember that vve had quite a fevv controversial decisions in our favour in our title vvining season as an example, yet it’s not remembered or talked about since its not a grievance. And grievances are sexy I guess.

Also, my doubble vv button is fucked. Sometimes it vvorks, sometimes not. Anyvvay, that’s all I have to say on the matter as I didn’t see a foul, and as I said, I think most ref’s don’t think it’s a foul.

Stevie is in genuine bother.

The balance of Villa is seriously off. Almost seems like they’ve regressed since last season

Hoping for a Forest vvin. Tbh I don’t mind Villa getting beaten, makes the mire more interesting. Also, poor Everton :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my word Allan Saint Maximim . take a bow.

Newsandcastle 1-1

2 Likes

Boo !

2 Likes