Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

You can only take your hat off to that. Goal of the season so far for me.

2 Likes

A thing of beauty that goal…

Still think Gerrard will be first out the door.

That Fraser is one mean Tom Daley…he mutve collasped 3 or 4 times already…

Maybe, but lustening to Scot Parker I get the feeling he is crusading against his board. Usually ends in tears.

1 Like

St Maximin holding his hamstring.

1 Like

perfect

1 Like

Cricky, Newcastle hit the bar.

Villa lost :hushed:

Newcastle almost awarded a pen…

1 Like

Does anyone knovv hovv the Villa fans see this? Does a majority vvant Gerrard out ?

Trippier fires wide 1-1 FT

1 Like

Feels like a toss-up between Stevie and Rodgers

Stevie only really got himself to blame, let his head dictate over his heart.

I still think Parker lives precariously too, considering his comments the last 3 games. Very combative against his board and no self criticism etc.

Wasn’t Trippier :wink:. Schar took it.

He should have taken it though. Great conversion rate

Ok, looks bad

Just rewound the tv it was Schaer I’m sure the commentator said it was Trip. :grinning:

Which he should do as a manager?

Ffs Forest that was poor spurs 1-0

1 Like

Think the thing with Gerrard is that he just hasn’t had enough experience but thought he’d be okay. Probably should have stayed at Rangers for another 3-5 years and looked to develop a real way of playing football so that when he takes a PL opportunity he’s experienced enough to bring in players that fit. As it stands at Villa he has really behaved like a chequebook manager and seems ‘in a hurry’ (presumably to succeed Klopp) but under FSG we’ll never appoint a chequebook manager. I think he’s shit the bed and will be sacked and have to drop down a level and start again to show he deserves another chance.

3 Likes