Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Not sure how Zaniolo is getting into this Villa team. Where is Bailey?

Good night

Fuck this

Will Ferrell Goodbye GIF by filmeditor

Stupid sport.

Until tomorrow.

1 Like

Dogshit from Villa’s midfield. Really annoys me when players are able to just stand in dangerous positions and the defending team are several feet off them. Just stand fucking next to them you lazy bastards.

City’s first and third goals have come from exactly that.

1 Like

Out of all citys fixtures only Spurs could take points off them in remaining games. Spurs away is a struggle for city.

2 Likes

So is Palace away.

1 Like

Same. They bore the shit outta me.
Probably why i don’t like watching arsenal eirher as lego head tries to play like pep

Not this palace side. Oddly City always steuggle at home v Palace

Hats off to Foden. Fair shot that.

Chambers showing why hes made 2 appearances in 11 months

21 goals and 10 assists in 44 games from Foden.

What a player.

A bit more disappointed in the Villa one but didn’t expect eithier to win away

2 Likes

A shame Villa didn’t managed to get a point, but was a tough ask to be fair. But Villa one of the few teams that one thought could maybe do that. But City had a good day and then it’s very hard of course. I had a hope.

I was not foolish enough to hope Arsenal could not beat Luton :wink:

1 Like

Yup, away on a wet evening perhaps, at home it’s not expected.

1 Like

Villa were missing too many good players. McGinn, Torres, Kamara, Martinez, Watkins…that’s 5 CL level players. With everyone out there Villa give anyone a tough day, but they’re just not strong enough to pick up tough results like this with those sorts of players missing.

4 Likes

Typical of Cheaty to get them underpowered. No doubt several will be back when we play them

Some of their better players were on the bench also. Bailey, Tielemans and Torres all kicking their heels while Zaniolo, Iroegbunam and Lenglet started instead.

2 Likes

Great player, utter cunt.

1 Like

Are there any cheaty players who aren’t? Perhaps DeBruin (not sure); David Silva or Aguero seem the best bet - both of whom weren’t completely tainted by Pep doping.

1 Like