Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Yeap, floodgates opening

Another set of dumplings who have one jobā€¦just make it a drawā€¦

2 Likes

Is Palace this shit, or just half the side injured?

Yes.

1 Like

They act as if theyā€™re frightened of emā€¦I know itā€™s easy for me to sayā€¦but just run at emā€¦hassle emā€¦stand up to emā€¦just fight back a bitā€¦

1 Like

Oli Glasner youā€™re not a very good tactician.

Itā€™s just fucking horrible to have to watch.

In fairness look at the shite heā€™s been given to work with. He has a back three with one fit CB flanked by a midfielder and 34 year old RB.

3 Likes

I know mate. Iā€™m just making clown of myself.

It was to be expected. Old and half of first teamers injured. Iā€™m surprised Palace even scored.

2 Likes

Not as surprised as they were.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely that, then.

City and Arsenal both will finish on no worse than 89 points, I reckon. There is almost no margin for error from here.

1 Like

With a bit of composure they could score another oneā€¦ but of course they shat the bedā€¦

Looked offside from Grealishā€™s pass. No lines. Oh well at least I get to do something less tedious now.

Just like the Doku one the other day where he was visibly offside and yet the check was completed in 2 seconds.

2 Likes

I promise this has nothing to do with me. I was struggling to drag myself out of bed for kick off, saw palace scored early so went back to sleep. I just turned it on at 4-1 :see_no_evil:

City winning 4-1 in 3rd gear.
If they score 1 more they have same GD as us.

Cmon 2 : 4ā€¦bit more effortā€¦could be a drawā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talking about palace getting a point here

ā€œStranger things have happened, havenā€™t theyā€

No Robbie. No they havenā€™t

2 Likes

The real Crystanbul?