Premier League 2023/24 (Part 2)

Ben white is a proper C^nt isn’t he? Starting to ascend the list with Silva, Jesus, penenades and company

1 Like

Fuck off Brighton, you cunts.

It’s been a poor effort from Brighton. Cross De Zerbi off the list.

3 Likes

its those tanning booths

As I said rate him over a number of games just not how they are against us.

I’ve seen several warning signs that he isn’t right.

3 Likes

An absolutely, positively, convincingly, shit day of football

3 Likes

Well we generally have a good record on Wrestlemania weekend.

I remember beating Man Utd and then Stone Cold winning the title :joy:

3 Likes

Overcome Randy Savage GIF

2 Likes

Hey if we win who cares no one is forcing you to watch it :wink:

The only thing wrestling has in common with the Premier League is that they are both equally fixed.

2 Likes

One is supposed to be though and it’s probably less predictable than the one that isn’t :wink:

I’ll generating positive vibes, if you want us to lose tomorrow so be it :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

All the teams being up for playing against us. Then folding against the likes of arsenal and city.

Or maybe were just not dominating and converting our chances like we should be?

Could be both. That said, we’ve definitely not been as clinical as we could or should have been in a lot of matches this season. Need to start actually putting away the chances we’re creating for ourselves.

1 Like

We certainly aren’t converting.

We could have been away easily with the game last Sunday even after going down 0-1.

And we all know how we probably should have been home and dry against Man Utd in that second.

Certainly feels we are missing enough to make games easier especially in the last 2 months.

I remember the expected goals average of 9 and only beating Newcastle 4-2.

“Goals per shot on target” feels like a garbage metric. I’d look more at big chances converted. How many times have we gotten into prime position to score, only to scuff the ball off target? That’s not represented in your table there. That being said, just having “average” conversion isn’t good enough in a league with Man City and Arsenal. We need to find a ruthless streak the rest of the way or we’ll end up losing out yet again.

1 Like

That includes all shots, even scuffed ones.

What’s interesting is that neither Arsenal nor Man City has a conversion rate much better than ours.

What makes the difference at the end of the season is not quality of play; it’s referring decisions over the course of the season that decide the title.

2 Likes

He’s not Dezerbing of the role.

1 Like

Well they’ve only scored one more than us having played a game more.

Never forget the NBA and NFL in that summation

1 Like