Premier League 2024/25

I know all about it.

No reason to think about them 16hrs a day and sound like a broken record on this forum.

Guess that’s how to become a miserable old git :grimacing:

1 Like

Good job that I don’t. The only thing I do for sixteen hours a day is drinking.

In fact, I almost certainly spend less time thinking about Manchester City than you do thinking about me thinking about Manchester City.

1 Like

4 Likes

Again, I know we’ve been cheated on. I’ve talked about it a lot.

I work a lot. I try to sleep 6-7 hrs at night. I have some other hobbies. The few hours I have left I’m trying to be a positive Liverpool fan.

Unfortunately I don’t live in elderly care being able to be online 18hrs and posting the same negative stuff on and on and on.

1 Like

I’m special, I can be all three.

1 Like

That’s why I’m special, silly.

1 Like

IMG_8453

4 Likes

Just found this - share it out amongst yourselves

1 Like

They must be banking on their main man - Back at the end of the month
Anyone remember this guy :0)

1 Like

He was great in Girls but was let down by the writing of the character in the star wars films

2 Likes

Saudi money buying a shitload of illegal substances?

2 Likes

’ Ten Hag insists ‘confident’ Manchester United can win Premier League … claiming they have only been second best to rivals Manchester City since his arrival in 2022.’

3 Likes

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://x.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1824370993608925509

2 Likes

That has been misreported in most places. The allegiances will not be publicly reported, but the prem will publish their procedure for assessing the potential for conflicts of interest in assignments.

2 Likes

https://x.com/paddypower/status/1824415817481470283

3 Likes

Thing it doesn’t much matter, I am more concerned with this secondary refereeing in countries with links to several Premier league clubs that are owned pretty much by said countries.

2 Likes

How dare you suggest these fine gentlemen of unimpeachable character may be corrupt?

Scandalous, I say!

3 Likes