Racism and all the bad -isms

What are people going to do if it ever gets pointed out…
Black or White are technically NOT colours.! They’re shades :0)

1 Like
1 Like

A very high profile case; what will the authorities do about it?

Fuck all, is my guess.

2 Likes

Why are they picking on Vinicius in particular? Is it just because he is good?

Because he is a diving cunt, a crybaby and a cheat like 90% of all Brazil players.

1 Like

What was the name of this thread again? :thinking:

3 Likes

Just seems to me if you racially abuse any one player, you racially abuse every person of color on the pitch, including your own, but these troglodytes are too thick to ever realize it.

5 Likes

Oops…scrolling speed out of sync with my finger…

It has nothing to do with racism or any other ism but if it makes you feel better to accuse me of it, be my guest, I’m too old to give a fuck.

Not a clue what you mean by this.

Thought I’d pressed on on of the comments as I scrolled thu’ the thread…bloody page was moving faster than I thought…

1 Like

If you can’t understand that calling 90% of all Brazilian players cheating crybabies is racist, you need to study a dictionary:

Racist - characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.

i wouldnt bother, like most Dutch People, he’s too arrogant to debate with…

1 Like

I see what you did there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

90%

This is a pretty good explanation of the “it’s ok to be white” issue

Snore zzzzz

I disagree here. It’s not racist to state obvious differences between races. If green people can shout louder than blue people, pointing it out is not racist.

Afaik ‘race’ in humans is not a biologically meaningful concept.

1 Like

agree , here is the definition of racism by the online google dictionary;

characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:

people get confused with stating race ‘look at the dark person’ as being discriminatory…my wife got an earful on the train once when she said the guy that played that Thai/French drug dealer on that netflix show a while back as a ‘funny looking asian dude’…people who think that is a racist statement generally have little life experience

that said…BeKloppt is right…claiming 90% of Brazialians are diving cheats (or whatever the original statement was) is discriminatory as it suggests somehow as a race/nationality, brazilians are cheats…

Neymar is a Brazilian diver’ is not racist (although the need to insert his nationality is borderline)

‘Neymar is a Diver like a typical Brazilian’ is racist…no?