Racism and all the bad -isms

The Telegraph?

Here is an interesting article about Joe Rogan (mentioned above) and his the urban myth about cat litter in schools spread.

Thought this might be of interest to some after last weeks discussions…

2 Likes

Out of curiosity what’s the situation with women’s bogs at Anfield since the Main Stand was rebuilt? I know the poor provision of facilities was always a problem for female fans.

Second game abandoned due to racism.

It’s bad that it happened, but good that action was taken.

1 Like

They need to start doing it at senior level too. It’s alright to act tough in the U21s, but that needs to be replicated at all levels.

1 Like

No idea if it is or isn’t. Not ducking anything. Having an approved rag is also a bit of an assumption. I’d only argue some are better than others.

[quote=“Noo_Noo, post:3746, topic:1336”]
I’d only argue some aren’t as bad as others.

FIFY :+1::nerd_face:

Well, it is close season, so…

I’d love women to oggle me in a posing pouch, would be epic. They wouldn’t as I’m a middle aged tubby dude but the thought’s there.

I hadn’t really considered that beauty pageants were even still a thing. I did think it was odd that the consideration of the swimwear might be on religious grounds. It’s not as if they were going to do a burqa round unless they really were interested in who had a sparkling personality.

Miss England contest? Is it a contest for the rest of Europe reminiscing about how much they miss England since Brexit?

1 Like

Another kid has put it about they want to be known as a fox…!
The kids are going to drive these teachers nuts eh
What happens when they have a budgie, a cat and a dog in the same class… they will be chasing each other all lesson…!

1 Like

So is she saying that she is definitely sure that no girl has identified herself as a cat or is she just pointing out that the conversation between the pupils and the teacher mentioned some girl identified as a cat but that girl was never ever named therefore it cannot be sure that it ever happened? It seems that this whole hooha revolved around now whether this girl ever existed?

But in any case from this article, the line I agree with is let children identify as children.

Which would all be fine and dandy if it weren’t for the fact that there’s currently a creature (using the correct phraseology) in Jnr’s school who does identify as a cat. I assume the senior leadership team are having kittens. Not a joke. The creature put’s its hand up and answers with a meow which is fucking insane as if it’s a cat, it can’t understand human.

Trendy?

As fuck.

Let’s face it, the world has gone mad. The genie is out the bottle. The horse has bolted. The chickens have come to roost. There’s no going back. We’re following Alice down the rabbit hole.

You might be, I’m trying to hang on to the last rock of sanity. If you can identify as anything you want and expect / demand people to indulge your fantasies (increasingly under legal requirement) then we’re utterly fucked.

I go back to the people who identify as having one leg and getting a healthy one amputated. They shouldn’t be on a surgeon’s table, they should be on a psychiatrist’s couch.

I’m waiting for the youth of today to identify as hard working stoic members of society rather than keyboard warriors with blue hair and hatred for anybody who’s not keen on blue.

It never happened. The conversation was hypothetical, was filmed and then misinterpreted and blown out of proportion by right wingers for their own purposes.

1 Like