Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes

Martinéz 10mil., Koeman 10mil., Allardyce 6mil., Silva 5mil.

Rafa’s six months into a two year contract. 10mil. sounds about right…?

They did get comp for Ancelotti, to be fair, but Moshiri probably shouldn’t be in charge of identifying Rafa’s replacement.

I posted this in another thread, but the part that grates is Moshiri sold off Digne (who then heavily implied Rafa was the only reason he wanted out) a week or so before getting rid of Rafa, just so he didn’t have to take the heat from the supporters himself.

Moshiri probably got it right with Rafa… Change is needed at that club if they are ever going to compete and Rafa was the guy to stand strong against the toxic fans, the players and the under performing hierarchy…
When change begins… it is normally the staff that resist it, rather than embrace it, identify themselves as the same people you have to move out…
Unfortunately, the Blue Toxic tide within everything connected to that club, that was against him, has proved to be just too ferocious for one man on his own to repel it… The players did not want to play for him knowing full well it was only a matter of time before their lack of commitment to the cause would cause the demise of Rafa
Give it to Ferguson and let them all sink into oblivion together.!

Nice to be able to say I love Rafa again.

Love him
Even more now the fucking legend

2 Likes

It’s delicious how oblivious Everton fans are to the reality that they are the problem.

They might need to go down before the stupid cunts realise.

10 Likes

I would love those fuckkng meat heads to go down

4 Likes

I was going to say the same. A lot of them need to give their head a wobble which means relegation first I reckon. Might well happen.

At least it will be fun to see Drunken Disorderly give a press conference. Happy to put a tenner on him nutting a reporter at some point.

2 Likes

Arsenal were storming the red card table. That might change now.

3 Likes

Along with Newcastle :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yeah, they were celebrating when VDV was injured last year and they ruined our season. I think they are too good to go down but you never know - a few more losses on the trot and all of a sudden, it gets a bit scary for them, especially if Newcastle blow another 100m before the end of the window in an attempt to get themselves out. I think Watford probably still go down before them though.

Everton are crap, but unfortunately there are three worse teams in the Prem.

You mean to tell me that standing there screaming “FUCKEN DISGRACE!!!” Over and over at the top of your lungs is a problem?

Pull the other one, la….

2 Likes

Aww. I miss family dinners, weddings, christenings, etc.

There’s another group of fans not that long a commute down the M62 who would welcome him with open arms I’m sure. That would be an epic appointment……

1 Like

Until now I’ve always resisted that idea, but given how unpalatable that club has become over the last years, I’m now all for it. Treating genuine gentlemen like Ancelotti and Rafa as they have done is unforgivable really. Celebrating the infliction of bad injuries to our players is another one.

They can go to hell as far as I’m concerned.

As for Rafa, I hope that he’ll find an appropriate job for him. I’m stunned that he hasn’t accepted a NT job yet, because I’m sure that he’d excel at it.

2 Likes

Why? I hope they go the same way as Sunderland, Derby County and Bolton. Horrible club with scum fans.

It was the idea of the ‘friendly derby’. I know that many Liverpool residents have said that it is a thing of the past, but I was hoping that it could be revived with them recently appointing decent characters as their manager for a change.

As it turns out, it was merely romantic thinking.

2 Likes

Fucking prick, Rafa has more decency in his pinky than you have in all of your useless gormless body.

Go fuck yourself cunt.

10 Likes

Remind me again, who’s this irrelevant twat?

I’m afraid the ‘friendly derby’ hasn’t existed since the 1970’s. I won’t set foot inside Goodison for a derby game these days, I just can’t stand their fans.

1 Like

Yeah so it seems. It’s a pity though, but well… time moves on.