Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes

Good! Now bring our boy Gabi V home.

& give him the Rafa song in honour of the great man!!!

2 Likes

That’s a bit of a commute from the Wirral.

1 Like

Couple of hours from Liverpool airport. Quicker than going from South London to North London hehehe

4 Likes

I assume his daughters are now fully grown and so on and Spain is his home. Possibly a last hurrah.

Back in the 90s a mate of mine had a Sister who lived in Luton. He reckoned it was quicker getting to her apartment in Alicante than travelling to Luton by car. :nerd_face:

There was a period around I think 2015 where it was also cheaper to live in Barcelona and commute to Canary Wharf than to live in London.

2 Likes

I had a car like that once… but got rid of it in the end :0)

I know several people who do that RE San Diego/Mexico but that is absurd

I went to Dublin last week with my mates to play some golf. We took the a airplane.
Now I remembered why I normally take my car, I fucking hate airports and no room in planes :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

celta vigo is a good choice for him at this stage of his career. decent sized club that with the right recruitment and coaching could get into europe. they have that young lad who they can sell for a good fee and reinvest the money into the squad. they’ve never won a trophy in their history so if he wins a copa del rey or even a conference league they’d build a statue of him.

2 Likes

They have finished 8th, 11th, and 13th (three points above relegation) in the last three seasons.

13th this year represents how close it was at the bottom rather than them being a decent side though. This past year though were still facing relegation going into the final game against Barca, but secured safety with a 2-1 win (2 goals from our boy Viega).

Well thanks for the feckin’ invite!

1 Like

You don’t even like me, why do you want to play golf with us …

1 Like

Bonding :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Never forget - Everton are shite!

1 Like

Easily remembered, don’t need to write that down.

pint of milk,
tea bags,
bread,
washing up powder…

Eggs! Can’t forget the friggin eggs