Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes

1 Like

Back from Ascot. Thread went as expected.

2 Likes

I love Rafa. I think he had a big impact - at the expense of his own job (or reputation) - on the movement to fuck off Hicks and Gillett. His donations to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign and his love for the community is beyond anything you can expect from a manager in the modern day.

I rather he doesn’t take that job, but if he does, it doesn’t alter my love for the guy.

14 Likes

Who the fuck was that in the video?

GI Joe? What a state

1 Like

Looked like he had the American flag with him? That’s a guy with his finger on the pulse. Hopefully he gets his way and Dunc is appointed.

1 Like

Last one was brilliant. :joy:

Imagine them hiring a duo of Peter Reid and Duncan Ferguson.

2 Likes

I hope this lot spends the next season fighting relegation. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Would be great to see them relegated wouldn’t it

No, no, and no. I want them to suffer. They will spend the entire season in fear. What’s more, they will have the same fear haunting them in the following season too.

Relegation would give them a closure.

1 Like

Lets hope with no decision forthcoming… Rafa will not be getting the job

No announcement yet, there’s obviously a problem. Could it be at boardroom level? Moshiri could be the only one that wants Rafa, apart from the Russian, lurking in the background of course.

2 Likes

Better still. He sees that Big Dunc is mandatory and he says , I’m not working with that and leaves the contract unsigned.

2 Likes

I want them relegated. The likes of Richarlison & James leaving.

Will get them down to earth and also give them a chance to win a trophy.

1 Like

Like I said, relegation would give them closure. That might forget about football. I want them to have cold sweats every seasons.

I’ll be quite happy for them to linger around the relegation zone all season and drop into it on the very last day, three years in a row.

2 Likes

They can have cold sweats when they challenge for the championship and then choke at the end every season.

I don’t want to have those thugs derailing our season with those fucked tackles.

1 Like

also no way those lot are forgetting about football when liverpool’s success is at their face every day.

Dear Rafa,

Please go to Lille or Sassuolo instead. They deserve a great manager and you deserve a dignified club. Yeah, you will be away from your family, again; but trust me, it’s worth it.

Regards

1 Like

He should go to Spurs. I know it’s a commute but it’s not as bad as some he’s had.

3 Likes

Just hope they don’t fire off Ole Gob-Shite whilst Rafa is job hunting…
Now that really would be a step toooooooo far in my eyes…!