Read: West Ham vs My Reds, Sat Apr 27 12:30

We concede so many terrible goals of the ilk that the two sides above us never do.

Mac Harvey and Gakpo been totally anonymous the last half hour.

Only time I’ve seen Mac was when Paqueta stood on his ankle.

Looks like a resigned bench. Thinking beach thoughts and how to fill their gap year.

1 Like

this is so depressing

3 Likes

Haevey showing why he isnt starting games.

Elliott don’t seems to have a world-class trajectory that we are looking for…

Was saying in pub last night. Arsenal are like us from a few years ago - solid at the back.

1 Like

he is not a starter for a title chasing team… he is a good player though

When we’re in a rut, boy do we know how to stay in it.

& sad thing is this time it’s not even down to injuries, it’s down to effort.

2 Likes

Same old story. He’s usually good when coming on from the bench but flatters to deceive when starting games

We’ve been by far the better team, but its probably not a great idea to leave a player with one of the best chance conversion ratios in the league to be marked by a CF.

1 Like

Very strange game. The team has almost seemed like they give 80 percent and that its a decent pre-season game.
I fear for the coming games and the league placement. But, it’s not over yet and hopefully we can muster a far better second half. We are toothless really.

1 Like

How many points do we still need to stay in the top 4?

1 Like

yep… that should be the focus now

2 Likes

Decent half, the usual defensive mistake and we concede.

Take off Endo please. He looks gassed out, playing after 2 days. Was making so many mistakes since the goal.

1 Like

the problem @sweeting is we have been the far better team in a lot of these games lately but nothing to show for it in front of goal

A lot of people on Twitter praising Luis Diaz’s work rate, but his final ball/end product has been so, so poor. It’s the same issue we had against Everton. If we’re relying on that to secure us goals, we’ll be waiting all afternoon.

I’d like to see Nunez on. He may bottle a few efforts, but at least he’ll create a chance somewhere…

1 Like

Zero

1 Like

Realistically, 4.