Read: West Ham vs My Reds, Sat Apr 27 12:30

Totally forgot that it’s an early kickoff :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Nice that.

It’s the front trio I wanted. Gravenberch gets another chance so alright. Quansah in half-expected.

Let’s go back to basics and play some football for a start, then we’ll see what our bench can do.

2 Likes

Will probably be Gakpo in the middle which from what I’ve seen isn’t a good idea. He seems to do better from the left.
I’m not too confident with that line up. So with low expectations it will be easier to enjoy if things turn out better than expected.

2 Likes

Good morning. So how’s it going?

I plan on enjoying Jurgen’s home stretch. And nothing can stop me (other than the intermittent @TheSweetSilverSong and @SBYM and @Flobs and @RedYank and @jabu and @Iftikhar posts).

Up the mighty Reds!

3 Likes

The five changes are the five players who have looked woefully out of form of late, personally I would have been no more confident if they were the ones starting.

2 Likes

To be honest I think I’m happier that we’ve fucked it up than I would have been if we’d lost by one or two points again after being robbed at Spurs and against Arsenal. So I don’t really care what happens today :slight_smile: I’d rather we won, of course, but I’m not gonna cry if we get another buttfucking.

2 Likes

There is that as well. :smiley:

Good morning Mr. ANL, I’m alright now, thank you! :yum:

Here’s your theme song for today! :grinning:

Anything else you might need? Jürgen and the team should sort it out. :blush:

1 Like

Happy birthday @mattyhurst. Hoping you and I have the best days.

3 Likes

Joe goal and korma. I’m back to fasting though. To be fair it’s 4:18 am. So it’s not hard to fast. But sometimes I am prone to slight exaggeration.

1 Like

Thank you is it yours today?

1 Like

Well, sometimes is a very biased take of the situation…

1 Like

I celebrate myself everyday

1 Like

Well mine was yesterday but I’m extending it today as I was knackered after work :joy:.

Plus I was born in the afternoon.

1 Like

@PeachesEnRegalia, comments?

2 Likes

Not far off the side that played decently enough against Fulham bar Jota.

Let sleeping dogs lie, please

1 Like

Come on Reds, raise hell :fist:

1 Like

Chicken or mutton?

1 Like

What does Evra have to do with this?

1 Like