Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Not arsed anymore. End the season quick so we can get back to a proper season in August.

4 Likes

I’d vote for them in that scenario, and if I was a club I’d be pushing for that.

Playing behind closed doors isn’t a punishment, they’ve been decent since that happened.

3 Likes

Game will be cancelled imo, Liverpool awarded 3 points. Man U might possibly have points deducted, not sure what rules are. I am 99.9% sure they will be at least fined. I am hoping that we are being completely and understandably difficult, instead of our normal bow down get our belly scratched scenarios, so that people see us as good sports in the spirit of the game. The last thing I want is a rescheduled game, complete bullshit, and would only help Man U.

The protests are understandable, the gathering is illegal I believe? The ability of the crowd to get inside the gates, totally unacceptable, the crowd able to get onto the pitch, insanely ridiculous and dangerous. If you cant control these types when there are no supporters, how on earth do you propose controlling them with 50k+ in the grounds!

7 Likes

This must be absolutely sh*te for the team and everyone involved tbf, is the pitch even ok?

Manc lineup now submitted

10 Likes

In that case I thought the security at OT would be the men of the match. Must have played a blinder to allow hundreds of fans into the stadium without getting scrutinized

2 Likes

Yep everyone up and running and fighting fit…and the MM feeling back.

2 Likes

Breaking news, it’s postphoned

2 Likes

They’ve massively fucked up and 100% the blame lies with the club and it’s organisation, they knew this protest was happening so you safe guard the ground, and police at best you can whatever happens outside.

They’ve failed completely and should have the book thrown at them so it will be a paltry fine reduced on appeal. They will probably be punished more harshly by the law.

5 Likes

Everton supporters standing behind the crowds.

I don’t think so…they were trampling all over.

2 Likes

Some outside cameras were broken, the corner flag bits have been damaged abit.

1 Like

By smashing the cameras they’ve made the point far better than Neville and the like did

1 Like

The fate of this game should have been decided since long already. What are they waiting for? If everything went normally, the game would be canceled, and the mancs lose the game 0-3. It’s them who showed negligence, and it’s their own fans who created these problems, so it’s not really a difficult decision to take.

But possibly, ƒ°©∆¡~@ Sky don’t agree with that, and want to broadcast their big game. They are the PL’s paymasters, and will thus apply all the pressure on them they can, in order to force them to allow the game going ahead.

Edit: game is postponed. Of course. This league is a genuine clusterfuck.

4 Likes

They’ll all have a hand slap and it’ll be blamed on covid stress build up…and it’ll all be forgiven…because they’re mancs.

2 Likes

Man Utd protests have made headlines news.

Its official, the match is off for today. It has been announced on the radio sports news.

Ya have to admit, though. Kinda nice to see fans back at Old Trafford.

3 Likes

Called off

1 Like

Get our boys out of there… Asap…who knows what the manc shite r up to now…

3 Likes
1 Like