Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

That’s abit dramatic Flobs aww! I am missing the final episode of ‘Line of Duty’. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Think they tried that a few times over the years.

Also I don’t think I’ve ever seen them in the group stages, still as likely to draw an Austrian or Scandinavian side.

As I said our reserves can play and get the desired results, it’s what confuses me even more when some teams complain about it, seen several Spurs group stage games and they had a 3rd of their first team out.*

*why I bothered watching them is more of a worry.

2 Likes

You surely haven’t seen what’s behind that doctored picture of an edifice. :wink:

1 Like

Obviously didn’t try hard enough or things may have changed…

Uzbekistan isn’t exactly heaven on Earth, true. But as a rich British tourist, I can just speak in capital letters to the natives and bribe my way out of any trouble.

Sorted.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Better not clash with line of duty.

Seriously though is not award the game to Liverpool not on that table as it should be

1 Like

Any country ending in ‘stan’, is not on my list of places to visit.

1 Like

I don’t think the ocg and ac will intervene, they may need a p45 form for the security…and make this game the last one of the season…dlay it and make em wait.

1 Like

I’d go to Bigtittystan if it existed

3 Likes

That’s another reason why the game should be postponed now. I need to find out who ‘H’ is!!

2 Likes

Breaking. United and Liverpool will play 39 games in the 2021-22 season to compensate for the cancelled game.

What the fuck is this bullshit. I gotta go do yardwork now? Where’s my Sunday morning hangover footy match? Dafuq!

5 Likes

You jest me thinks…

1 Like

So, has the match been officially postponed for today?

I could make an exception for that.

1 Like

My wife is looking at this as an opportunity for me to go plant the veggie garden. And I am trying hard to deny it

3 Likes

So, if the game gets cancelled and we get the 3 points, will Utd Fans be added to the Post Match voting poll?

6 Likes

Who knows??? Nothing yet on sports channels

2 Likes