Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Will the teams be renamed?

Maybe not critical to standings in the PL but how about critical to the morale of the team as they need a solid win instead of a loss, or draw again. Just because they canā€™t make the top four as it stands doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t need to win. I realize many so called fans on this blog have given up on the team this year but I havenā€™t. Even if they were being relegated Iā€™d still root for them.

1 Like

Probably appeal that down to two games on review.

Thing is any club bar them or Man City and the book would be thrown at them but they are the darlings of the PL so they will get a 20k fine or something.

1 Like

Mane and Salah will be even hungrier now by the time they play.

There was not enough police presence to disperse the crowd, I think more police reinforcements are coming.

2 Likes

Yep cause sun shines out of their orificeā€¦

1 Like

Yes- the Manchester Devils and the Liverpool Reds.

Just for the American market.

3 Likes

Absolute waste of police time thisā€¦

1 Like

Personally, if we canā€™t get top 4 I would be happy if we finished 12th. I really donā€™t want us traveling to Samarkand Academicals on a Thursday night. Letā€™s reset and concentrate on domestic business and let the likes of Everton visit those god forsaken places.

4 Likes

Souness just shot down Nevilles bullshit 781 million net spend and Glazers donā€™t back manager.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think weā€™ve given upā€¦it just seems everything is against usā€¦like u I would love this club come what may.

1 Like

Could only imagine what would be said if this was us invading the pitch at Anfield

8 Likes

Thatā€™s easy, a 5 year EPL ban!

4 Likes

Thing is Iā€™m kind of glad it isnā€™t, Klopp separated team from owners a week or so back so we got that small protest instead of this.

Thatā€™s what Ole hasnā€™t been able to do because he hasnā€™t got the authority and Klopp has.

3 Likes

I am soo pissed off now I want to fly to manchester with a Manitou and demolish that Old Toilet!!!

There would be complete uproarā€¦manc boy on sky pleading his love for his club but not the ownersā€¦ Saying he had to protestā€¦ Well do it lawfully u stupid boy.

1 Like

Donā€™t understand the impact Hendo had either not one Man U player has come out and said owt.

1 Like

Samarkand is a beautiful city, especially when itā€™s illuminated at night:

Iā€™d certainly be up for that away game.

14 Likes

Mmm looks niceā€¦is it on the green list.

Yeah the players and manager have been a class act throughout this and to be honest throughout the pandemic, all they get from the media is ā€œworst champions evaā€ but they are far better than that. One thing Iā€™ll not do is lamblast their attitude off the pitch.

4 Likes