Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

That’s what I think, stadiums are not easy to break into. Somebody on the inside had to be involved.

2 Likes

Wow I have just seen some pictures, incredible scenes. Pictures going around the world. This is something they can’t just brush under the carpet.

Imagine we would have done that… Oh well

2 Likes

I do wonder if this will lead to Man Utd being without fans for that weekend when it was assumed they would be allowed. Personally it should lead to a number of games behind closed doors for them.

It should but we are talking about Man Utd.

2 Likes

But we’re not heathens…

1 Like

I’m not really surprised this is happening. There’s a lot of pent up angst for all Football fans especially those in the UK that can’t attend matches now. Hopefully they’ll play soon as this is a critical game for Liverpool!

1 Like

We just lob the odd brick at opposition team coaches. Can’t really be compared to this…

1 Like

We’ve got plenty of dickheads in our fanbase, trust me.

9 Likes

How does anyone know if some of these mancs aren’t hiding somewhere in the stadium.

Errr… no it isn’t…it is pretty meaningless

Touché!!!..

It’s a possibility, they’re called ‘rats’.

1 Like

There are Manc fans still protesting outside the Lowry hotel. Police are trying to get them removed.

1 Like

It might be the difference between the Europa league and the Europa conference

:rofl:

Yeah sack this off and give Liverpool the points.

4 Likes

What is the difference between Europa league and Europa Conference?

1 Like

One is even more embarrassing to play in than the other.

Personally I’m not against the Europa League, but I am assuming we can play our kids/reserves in the Europa Conference and still make the latter stages.

Which actually wouldn’t be that bad

2 Likes

Fixed it for you.

2 Likes

I think, for the first time in ages, I’m getting to the not arsed stage if this game does start.

I do have some sympathy with the United fans. I have far more sympathy with those fans that set up FC United in 2005. I think they could see what was happening and didn’t just hang about whilst they were still winning stuff.

3 Likes

Well they don’t seem to be trying hard enough…so now you would think authorities would give them the ultimatum…go home or no crowds in OT from now and next season.

2 Likes

Fergie was sucking their cock throughout that period as well, took a fair bit of passion to say fuck this we are moving on.

The way the Glazers have run that club, Hicks and Gillet must be envious, as they got away with what they wanted to do.

5 Likes