Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

That could take years!!

1 Like

I’ll also add that the journalists haven’t been let in either.

Evening @all, I am late, WTF is happening over there?

1 Like

That will take hours, won’t it? Isn’t better to postpone the match altogether?

1 Like

How many hours will that take…
And what else have they been up to gawd knows.

Toss pot presenter who should rain Neville in.

They should postpone it but Manure woud be against that and they carry weight. It’s an impossible situation for our lads now and our club should push for postponment but they are too weak!

Yep would’ve thought so…but how lax is their security…or is it a set up.

Cant see how this happens, and if it does as a club I would go full belt on criticising if it does.

I have a lot of sympathy for the anti Glacier protest, but predictably it has evolved into mob thuggish behaviour by many of the MU fans protesting. So game is maybe on , maybe off; we dont know. Players and teams are safe which is what is important.

5 Likes

In your opinion wasn’t for me.

The wotsit has hit the fan…
Manc fans invade ground.

2 Likes

The UK Manchester constabulary are behaving very strangely for them, they usually go in smashing everything and everyone but today they are pussies.

1 Like

You’re bias. :wink:

Maybe they have a better commander on the scene today.

The club and Police had plenty of warnings this protest was going to take place today. Serious questions need to be asked regarding security arrangements. Why weren’t the Police better prepared for this? The mob should never have been allowed anywhere near the stadium.

4 Likes

Which makes me think someone knew where to go and how to get in…if the police knew why didn’t they put a cordon round the ground.

1 Like

Obviously not, it was an operational failure.

1 Like

Police won’t be heavy on these matches at the moment, I wonder if security had an insider on this.

2 Likes

Cancel game…points to us…hope that’ll teach em to go through the correct channels…oh how I wish.

7 Likes