Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

How can it go ahead??? The changing rooms have been sanitised, I would think other covid systems have been put into place… So how long to re- sanitise the whole of the changing rooms…geez.

Neville is so tiresome, spewing the same thing over and over again, that will only stir up further unrest and emotion.

2 Likes

Starting to look like the game could be postponed.

Neville mentioning FSG has much as he can to cover up its Man U fans protesting. He is one slimy little twat.

10 Likes

One thing I am even more convinced of now is that Gary Neville is a one eyed A -hole. Todays problem is a Man U one. Their fans have been pissed off for ages. FSG are not that bad and no way should LFC fans follow the Mancs. Let them sort out their own crap.

7 Likes

The match should be cancelled and the points awarded to us. It’s not possible to ask the players to adapted to this delay, fucking nonsense.
Just been listening to Emmanuel Petit he reckons this will be extremely detrimental to our lads due to the preparations required, the delay came too late!!!

1 Like

Hes trying to deflect attention is the little ball bag.

2 Likes

Neville is a shit stirring prick! What’s happening today is nothing to do with FSG.

12 Likes

Peter Schmeichel did the same.

EDIT; they have their PR well oiled that club!

1 Like

Dave, Dave…let me finish…ffs…its manc supporters not LFC supporters… I’m sure the Glazers haven’t apologised yet…I understand it was wrong( ESL.)…but at least JH did apologise… I understand it may not be enough but at least he made the effort…but to let these idiots actually in the ground to protest, LFC fans could’ve done the same a week ago, but we are a bit more civilised who knows what they’ve been up to…what happened to security.

2 Likes

Erm, who’s Dave?

Fucking Neville.

Hate him talking about our club as if he is our mate

1 Like

There will be an enquiry and the result will be that United will be awarded a penalty.

3 Likes

Why don’t the police charge them, this is Manchester ffs?

1 Like

Bloody Gary Neville spouting to Sky presenter…like some kind of mediator…these people should not be there… Gary they’re your fans…

1 Like

Where are our boys, still in the hotel or in the Old Trafford stadium?

I don’t understand why the Glazers don’t release a half-assed ‘apology’ vid and then ramble on about human rights abuses in the Middle East. That would make everything better.

1 Like

Hotel, they need to decontaminate the stadium.

1 Like

They wrote a letter which was much better than ours and JH video!

Well the police have all the footage from this so it shouldn’t be hard for them to identify that Mané’s armpit was offside and award a penalty to United.

2 Likes